• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
plusbuyqskd1.png
plussello6jrg.png

WTS
Xbox_Live_Logo.png

$45 XBL Credit (3x $10, 1x $15) - $38 or best offer (also, feel free to offer a price for a part the credit)

WTB
The Division 2 (PC) (I do not have an AMD GPU/CPU, any AMD related codes would have to be activated for me)
Destiny 2: Forsaken (PC)

Payment via PayPal F&F

EeK9X

Jan 31, 2019
WTB:

• Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Metal Case (Novobox)

bloodstained-small.jpg

That's the one that comes for free with every purchase of Bloodstained for the Switch at Best Buy.

• ToeJam & Earl Back In The Groove commemorative Genesis case from PAX West

tje-small.jpg

That's the black Sega Genesis-style case made available during PAX West and produced by Limited Run Games. It's the only item missing from my TJ&E collection, but I'm not paying ridiculous eBay prices for it.

Looking for brand new (sealed and shrink-wrapped, in the case of TJ&E) cases.

• Control (Epic Games Store code)

Control-EGS.jpg

Looking for an actual code for the EGS, after it's obtained from the NVIDIA RTX promotion using GFE, since I don't have an RTX card and wouldn't be able to do it myself.

Have PayPal - verified account, positive feedback here (as a buyer - check the official feedback thread) and on eBay (both as a buyer and a seller).

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

GAMING -

Dragons Crown - PS Vita
Price: $ 14
Amazon Product Page: www.amazon.com/Dragons-Crown-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B007VJ06Q6/

PlayStation 4 20th Anniversary Edition Controller
Price: $ 30
Details:
> DOES NOT WORK, ONLY GOOD TO BE USED AS A SHELL
> Doesn't turn on, Not a battery problem since i tried swapping the battery with another
> R2 button does not have spring. Spring broke while opening in an attempted repair
Amazon Product Page: www.amazon.com/DualShock-Wireless-Controller-PlayStation-Anniversary-4/dp/B00ZSDTIGG/

PSP FAT
Price: $ 30
Details:
> no battery included. battery was removed since it began to show signs of swelling and i didnt want to die.
> includes an 8 GB mini memory stick with adapter & charger
> It's in good condition. Not perfect obviously since this is a 15 year old portable device but it's reasonable for it's age.

PC-

Lenovo ThinkPad E545
Price: $100
Details:
> Comes w/ original charger
> Needs a thermal paste change, i think. It started to get thermal shutdowns this summer since its so hot where i live. I bought a T440p to replace it.
> Bios Wi-Fi card whitelist has been removed. You can use any card you want now.
> Comes w/ DVD to HDD adapter for dual storage if that's your thing.
> DVD Tray cover is a loose fit since the piece that locks it to the drive cracked when transferring it to the HDD adapter but it's otherwise fine. Some tape would be fine if it gives you any issues.
> CPU is upgradeable
> Specs:
CPU- AMD A6-5350M Dual Core APU w/ Radeon HD 8450G Graphics
HDD- 320 GB WD Blue HDD
RAM- 8 GB
WIFI- 1x1 bgn
RESOLUTION- 15 inch 1366 x 768p
PORTS- 1x VGA, 1x HDMI, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0 (Powered), Headphone Jack, Ethernet
> PICKUP ONLY IN CHICAGO UNLESS YOU PAY FOR SHIPPING

Want Pictures? Let me know!

Want:
> PayPal

Pickup is fine too if you live near Chicago.

Last edited:

Mentok

Oct 27, 2017
All prices are in CAD

WTS/WTT (Gaming):

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney Trilogy (Switch) - $40

Also willing to trade for one the following Switch physicals: Yoku's Island Express, Lapis x Labrynth, Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom, Bayonetta 2, Mutant Year Zero

WTS (Non-Gaming)

Aluratek 8" Digital Photo Frame - Connects photos via USB or SDcard - $30

Blue Jays Memorabilia - "Memories of Exhibition Stadium" booklet. Rare, was handed out on their last game before moving to the Skydome. - $35

Soul Black Flash recurve archery limbs (ILF) 66" 46# with bowstring - $80 SOLD

**I have pictures for all these, and will PM them if interested. I didn't want to fill up the post.**

Last edited:

Mr_Kuschels

Oct 25, 2017
WTB:

Sekiro Steam Key - $30
Zanki Zero for Ps4 - $30

WTS:
Prices are negotiable. Shipping (if applicable) is not included.

Physical games

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls Ps4 - $23
Soul Sacrifice Delta Ps Vita (Chinese version with English subtitles} - $55
Catherine Xbox 360 Pal - $21

Digital Movie Codes
300 Rise of an Empire - $3 – UV
Alien Covenant - $3 – iTunes
Batman vs Superman - $3 - UV
Deep Blue Sea 2 - $3 - MA
Edward Scissorhands - $3 – UV
Exodus Gods and Kings - $3 – UV/iTunes
Gods of Egypt - $3 – UV/iTunes
Hitman Agent 47 - $3 – UV/iTunes
Hotel Transylvania 2 - $4 – UV
Independence Day: Resurgence - $3 - UV/iTunes
King Kong - $3 - UV/iTunes
Leprechaun the Complete movie collection - $7 – UV
Mortdecai - $3 – UV
Night at the museum Secret of the Tomb - $3 – UV/iTunes
Pacific Rim - $3 - UV
Saw the Complete movie collection - $8 – UV
The Fox and the Hound 2 - $4 - MA
Top Gun Thirtieth Anniversary - $4 - UV/iTunes
Transformers the Last Knight - $2- UV/iTunes

Steam Gifts/Humble Gifts
Silent Hill Homecoming - $5

Lee Chaolan

Oct 25, 2017
WTB
Fire Emblem Warriors - Switch - $20 shipped

WTB Digital Codes redeemable in VUDU (PM me if you have one of these!)

4K Batman $7.50
4K Batman Returns $7.50
4K Mary Poppins Returns - $7
4K Captain America The First Avenger $7
4K Nutcracker and the Four Realms - $6
4K Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them $6

HD Batman 1989 - $5
HD Batman Returns - $5
HD Dumb and Dumber $5
HD Johnny English (any of the 3) - $5
HD Mr Bean Movie $5
HD Mary Poppins Returns - $5
HD Nutcracker and the Four Realms - $4
HD Spaceballs $4
HD Ralph Breaks the Internet - $5
HD Robin Hood Men in Tights - $5

WTS

Persona Endless Night Collection PS4 - New/Sealed $50 shipped (includes copy of P4D)
Like New God of War Edition PS4 Dualshock. - Like New - $50

Jadax

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
WTB
Humble Bundle Stuff -

Banner Saga 2 - $1
Defender's Quest: Valley of the Forgotten (DX edition) - $1
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - $3
Mutant Year Zero - $3
Resident Evil HD - $2
Tales of Berseria - $2

WTS
Humble Bundle Stuff -

Scribblenauts Unlimited - $2

seki

Oct 30, 2017
WTS

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition Sealed - $225 shipped OBO

NNQmYLOl.jpg

Unfortunately, I do not have the Artbook/Soundtrack. Shipping included for US/Can, international shipping may be extra.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:
Gears of War 4 Standard Edition Code (US) - $5
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice Humble Monthly key - Sold

Amazon Gift Card only.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
WTS some humble CK2 bundle leftovers:
Crusader Kings II
Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods DLC
Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
Crusader Kings II: The Reaper's Due
Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics

I can do all of the above for 5€, less than the BTA and with 2 expansions from the last tier

Linkura

Oct 25, 2017
WTS all prices can be negotiated and include USPS First Class Mail shipping. Will accept Paypal or Amazon gift cards.
Judgment (PS4)- $30, mint condition

Neon Genesis Evangelion Perfect Collection DVD set- $150, sealed, link is for showing what the product is and is NOT my listing: https://www.ebay.com/p/Neon-Genesis...ollection-Box-Set-DVD-2002-8-Disc-Set/3386392

I also got lots of other manga and anime, PM me if interested.

plussello6jrg.png

Last edited:

Rickenslacker

Oct 25, 2017
WTS

$15 - [Uplay] Assassin's Creed Odyssey

Got it from a promotional voucher from a Blue Yeti I bought, so in order to register it you might need some deets from me but I'll assist in the process as necessary.

Taker34

QA Tester
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
building stone people
WTS

PS3 Dev Kit - 450€ (30€ shipping within the EU; ~ 70€ worldwide)
ebf033ce-e173-4d20-8a3j8s.jpeg

Please consider the extreme size & weight of the console before purchasing (17 kg, 60 x 43 cm). Contains 800 GB HDD Space (2x 400 GB). From a work environment, so I haven't altered the HDD contents. Overall the kit has plenty of scratches and damaged metal case. Works fine though. No server rails included.

PS3 Slim Test Console - 200€ (10€ shipping within the EU; ~ 30€ worldwide)
2d66cc73-4514-4ad2-aarjl1.jpeg

CFW installed but other dev assets haven't been touched. Just like the device above, it comes from a work environment.

Mad

Oct 25, 2017
plusbuyqskd1.png
goldsell7gkhc.png

Buy my stuff so I can get the new Battle Brothers DLC & Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition on steam, Thanks!

WTB:

Barony $2-3

WTS for Paypal F&F:

Real Stuff!:
Pxq2Cwqm.jpg

Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks Stylus from E3 2009 $30 (It's been in the box the entire time)

Steam KEYS or HUMBLE KEYS or OTHER FOR PAYPAL F&F OR BUYER PAYS FEES:

Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Standard Edition + Additional Content $6
Deathgarden™: BLOODHARVEST $2.5 (Steam Gift)

Xbox Live Gold Code 12 months $40

911 Operator + 911 Operator - Special Resources DLC $1.75
60 Parsecs! $1
Absolver $2.25
Among the Sleep - Enhanced Edition $1
Bleed 2 $1
Cultist Simulator $3
Dandara $1
Duskers $1
Do Not Feed the Monkeys $1.25
Endless Space - Collection $1
Figment $1
Fight'N Rage $1
Finding Paradise $1
Fortune-499 $.25
Forged Battalion $1
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy $1
Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition $.50
Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth $1
Lara Croft GO $1
Late Shift $1
Love is dead $1
Minnit $2
Monster Prom $1
Moonlighter $2
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin $1
Overgrowth $1
Old Mans Journey $1
Paradigm $1
Paratopic $1
Pool Panic $1
Shrouded Isle $1
Silence $1
Sudden Strike 4 $.5
Subterrain $1
She Remembered Caterpillars $1
Super Daryl Deluxe $1
We were here too $.25
Rapture Rejects + Humble outfit $.50
Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered $2
Resident Evil Revelations $2
Road Redemption $2
Sniper Elite + Sniper Elite V2 $1
Sniper Elite 3 $2
Tannenberg $1
The First Tree $.50
Towers Unite $.50

Either way send me a PM if you've a question or Offer, thanks
(Im in the North America Region as an FYI)

Last edited:

Syriel

Banned
Dec 13, 2017
Hmmm... Pretty sure you're not allowed to sell or distribute those...

It depends on sourcing really (lots of dev hardware gets out via bankruptcy auctions).

That said, most collectors and archivists would want original hardware and firmware.

Hacking a Test with CFW pretty much destroys any value. You might as well just have a retail unit with CFW at that point.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
It depends on sourcing really (lots of dev hardware gets out via bankruptcy auctions).

That said, most collectors and archivists would want original hardware and firmware.

Hacking a Test with CFW pretty much destroys any value. You might as well just have a retail unit with CFW at that point.

Sure but from personal experience, the dev and test hardware are still not allowed to be resold or distributed. It's pretty clearly written in the contract you sign with Sony to be able to get those in the first place. They are supposed to be returned to them at end of life.

Of course, if we're talking about a kit for something that came out in the 90s or something then whatever but we're talking about PS3s here.

Obviously there's always gonna be kits that will end up in the wild but then I guess the question is, does Era wants to allow that kind of trading that is, at best, grey market.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
tenor.gif

More than half of this thread is selling digital keys and items which are NOT for selling: console bundle keys, humble keys, movie codes.
Huh lmao... First of all I'm pretty chill thank you.

Second, if you can't see the difference between selling a game key you got in a bundle or with a video card versus selling a piece of proprietary hardware obtained exclusively after signing a contract and an NDA with the company making it then... Whatever lol

At the end of the day I don't give a fuck if those things are sold here or not... Just wanted to point out that fact about it for those unaware.

Deleted member 17289

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Second, if you can't see the difference between selling a game key you got in a bundle or with a video card versus selling a piece of proprietary hardware obtained exclusively after signing a contract and an NDA with the company making it then... Whatever lol

At the end of the day I don't give a fuck if those things are sold here or not... Just wanted to point out that fact about it for those unaware.
if you don't GAF (sorry, wasn't my intention) simply move on.

Taker34

QA Tester
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
building stone people

Not really, you need CFW to be able to archive the HDDs content in the first place since these are encrypted. As long as the assets are untouched it's fine. Besides, people collect these.

Alright I appreciate the concern but as far as I'm aware people have sold review, debug, pre release discs in this thread without any repercussions. Those discs aren't meant to be sold as well, just like development hardware and quite frankly eBay or Sony don't have any issue with that as long as you're not selling current gen development tools. PS3 is a dead platform and Sony won't take the dev kit back nor do they care in 2019. This is also not related to anything I do for a living, so I couldn't tell you where these devices are exactly from.

If this violates any rules I'll delete my listing of course. I'm sorry for causing trouble here.

Hey
Could you edit your images so it adheres to the size rules listed in the OP?
Sorry again, the pictures should be smaller now.

Last edited:

AkumaNiko

Oct 28, 2017
FS:

Ps4 Dragon Star Varnir - Mint - $40 shipped
Ps4 Bloodstained RotN - Mint - $25 shipped SOLD

Ps4 Slim - 500GB - good condition, works. $190 shipped

Whole Lot - $230 shipped

55FZ8EEl.jpg

Last edited:

Hogendaz85

Dec 6, 2017
WTS Neon Nintendo Switch System NO Dock includes following:

Games:
Xenoblade 2
Doom 2016
Bloodstained Ritual of the Night
Final Fantasy X and X-2 code not used
Final Fantasy XII
Minecraft
Dark Souls
Crash Team Racing

All CIB

128GB memory card

I'll also toss in my account which has:

Bayonetta 1
Outlast 2
Final Fantasy VII
Resident Evil 4
Naruto Storm Trilogy
Hollow
Wolfenstein Youngblood

And a carrying case

The switch joy cons felt a little to loose for me so I did employ the tape trick and it feels good now.

Anyway I'm looking to sell everything together $350-shipped

Photos! https://imgur.com/gallery/UB3irEY

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
WTS

- Fire Emblem Three Houses Switch - currently $49.99 + tax at Target. I can knock it down to $45.99 + tax for you and have Target ship it directly to your address.
- 12 month PlayStation Plus - $40
- $20 eshop - $17.60
- $60 eshop - $52.80
- $25 psn - $22
- $25 iTunes - $22
- $25 Best Buy gift card - $22.75
- Blood & Truth VR preorder dlc (soundtrack, artbook) - $1

I take PayPal family/friends, Venmo, Google Pay.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Canada
Interest check before moving this to ebay I'll give it a week or two.

WTS: Gurren Lagann Complete Box BD Japan Version. 10 blu ray, 5 CD set that includes the tv series, 2 movies, 4 drama CDs, OST CD, and 2 artbooks. Lots of extra features some of which were never released in the US sets. Includes English subtitles. Doesn't include the outer shipping box that it originally came in.

Asking $300 or best offer plus shipping from Canada.

More Pics

"Madoka" by Akemi Takada Newtype Illustrated Collection Art Book (Kimagure Orange Road). Hardcover, about 100 pages, includes the clear dust jacket and obi. I'm the only owner and it's been read a handful of times over the years so it's basically like new condition.

Asking $150 or best offer plus shipping from Canada.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2017
I'm offering my Best Buy GCU membership discount.
Please PM me to discuss details.
I can set it up to be shipped to you or picked up at a store of your choice.

I accept Paypal.

Thanks

-Wingman-

Oct 29, 2017
Iowa
WTS:

Sennheiser GSP 500 Open-back headphones
Sennheiser GSX 1000 gaming amp

These two items work incredibly well together and I'd strongly prefer to sell them together. $250 shipped

KRRz0xil.jpg

I also have an EVGA Z170 Stinger mini-ITX motherboard with an i7 6700k CPU installed. No CPU cooler or RAM included, just the board and the CPU, both of which are in fantastic shape and only used in one build - $250 shipped (can provide pics upon request)

Cat Pee

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Seasons of Warfare Edition - $125

Accidentally pre-ordered it from both Amazon and Gamestop, so now I have an extra. I'd rather send it to someone who'd like rather than return it.

StraySheep

Oct 26, 2017
WTT:

Wolfenstein: Youngblood Deluxe EU Code for Wolfenstein Youngblood Deluxe US Code.

I bought the game in Germany but can't use the code on my US PSN account...

GetDigitized

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good idea! I wonder if that works for a game add on though. I have the game on disc and this is the code that gives you items and the buddy pass ability.

Dlc will redeem and work with the same region as the game you have, your account region once youve redeemed the game doesn't matter. So you can buy eu, jp games and dlc on another account, activate it as primary and play them in your US account. The only issue would be if you had a USA (esrb rating) game/disc and had eu dlc, it wouldn't work in this case.

oatmeal

Oct 30, 2017
Anybody know a legitimate way in which I can purchase a US digital copy of Avengers: Endgame when it comes out Tuesday?

I've heard about this MoviesAnywhere stuff but I don't think it would work on any accounts I have set up.

Trouble is I'm based in the UK and cannot use the PlayStation Store as far as I know (maybe VPN whenever I want to watch it?) or use Google Play. Any ideas from anybody?
It'll be VOD exclusive, the cheaper deals you see are when Blu Ray codes come out. That'll be a few weeks later typically.