• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Easystride

Oct 27, 2017
WTS Crash Team Racing for the Playstation 4. Like new with only the shrink wrap off. Includes the unused digital content code. $33 shipped PayPal.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
xbox-gc2-1.png

WTS
Xbox Live 12 months - $47
Xbox Live $60 gift card - $51

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
Want to Trade:

+9 Seller

I'm looking for one of each NA Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Nitros Oxide and Electron skin codes for Switch.

I can offer one of the following:

Switch NA codes
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2
Trials Rising Gold Edition Season Pass
Xenoblade Chonicles 2 Expansion Pass (MINUS TORNA ITSELF) that comes in the retail pack for Torna

DM me if interested!

Thwomp

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
SOLD!

WTT My Bloodstained Switch Kickstarter code for your PS4 Kickstarter code...

(North America)

or i'll sell it for $25 USD PayPal friends and family

Last edited:

Rebel1

Oct 25, 2017
plussello6jrg.png

All prices include shipping

WANT TO SELL

Switch:

• Fire Emblem: Three Houses - Seasons of Warfare Edition $125 (will ship it as soon as I pick it up from store)

melodiousmowl

Jan 14, 2018
CT
WANT TO TRADE

GoG PC Key for Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night

FOR

XBOX1 Key for Bloodstained: Ritual of the night (Ran out of time to change version)

bonch00ski

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

Two Dreamcast Consoles
Console 1: Sealed, new in box - $250
Console 2: Opened for inspection, never used - $200

PSP
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona Collectors Edition (sealed, new) - $175

PS3 - All sealed, new in box
Yakuza 3 - 40
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Collectors Edition - 40
Metal Gear Solid 4 Collectors Edition - 50

Prices do not include shipping. Ships from Canada, will ship worldwide.

TGn0sku.jpg

Mdpi4NC.jpg

GWMbsl3.jpg

shit i want one of those Dreamcasts but my wife would burn me alive

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
WTS (prices are negotiable, within the cont. US, paypal F&F or buyer pays fees) :

Office 365 Home 1 year subscription - $60.

Echo (3rd gen, grey color) - $25 shipped

Dell XPS 13 9343 (2015, i5-5200U, 4GB ram, 128GB storage) - $350 shipped

uCCxUEHl.jpg

a0Kox4Vl.jpg

A0MQNWIl.jpg

More photos here: https://imgur.com/a/7nvfZc4

Bought the laptop in March 2015. The laptop still runs great. I have been using it as my daily driver since I bought it. Browsing the web, watching videos, and programming on it (Java/Python). If you care about this sort of thing, I live in a smoke-free house, but I do have dogs and a cat.

Known issues:
The computer is a little under 3 1/2 years old, so there is normal wear and tear on the laptop. There are three scuff marks on the laptop. If you click on the link, I took close up photos of the three of them.

There are times when I'm listening to music (either Spotify website or Youtube) through the speakers and the sound suddenly becomes static-y. It goes away when I close the browser, reopen the browser, and start the music back up again. If I had to put a number on it, I would say this happens maybe once a week. It is annoying, but otherwise the speakers sound good.

Last issue (if it is an issue) is the charger is not the original one that came in the box. I had to buy a replacement when the original crapped out on me. This charger was bought in April of last year. I haven't had any issues with it.

asdad123

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

Gaming PC.
AsRockAB350M Pro 4
Ryzen 5 1600
Inwin 301 mATX case w/ Nocture NF-F12 fans
MSI Aero 1080ti graphics card
Samsung EVO 950 NVME ssd 500gb
G.Skill TridentZ 16gb DDR4 3600mhz
$950 local pickup in North Jersey (I can part out depending on interest. If interested in some parts, send me a PM).

Galaxy Watch 46mm used mint condition - $250 shipped
Gear 360 4k Camera used mint condition - $120 shipped
Ecobee 3 lite Brand new - $120 shipped

DarkShame3

Alt Account
Banned
Jan 26, 2019
For Sale: Respawn by Razer - Ultimate Respawn Kit - $80 (includes shipping).
Razer is currently selling the Ultimate Respawn Kit for $129.95. See here.

Picture:
Respawn-Energy.jpg

Includes:

• Respawn Shaker
  • Respawn Pomegranate Watermelon 20 Pack
  • Respawn Green Apple 20 Pack
  • Respawn Blue Raspberry 20 Pack
  • Respawn Tropical Pineapple 20 Pack
  • Coasters

Deleted member 17289

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WTS : Canada only steam Key

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

PP F&F
free? i'll take it!

Any time an item is listed for sale, you must include a price that you would like to receive for that item.
Note: If you are unsure of an exact price, it is perfectly acceptable to list a price + OBO. This lets potential buyers know that you are flexible on your pricing and that there may be room to "haggle" over the final price, while still giving them an idea of how much you would like to receive for the item.

Deleted member 18742

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
bVHwdgz.png

• PayPal as payment (preferably F&F)
  • Willing to combine for shipping. All prices are before shipping costs. To make the process faster, PM me your zip code in initial message
  • Can provide pictures if necessary
  • Willing to do refund BUT buyer must pay return shipping
  • Best Offer on all items
WTS:

PS4 MGSV CE Premium Package (JP Import)
Comes from Japan as import. Comes with special edition of the game and a full size replica of Snake's red prosthetic arm. Asking for $225 shipped or BO

Figures
-------------

Levi (Attack on Titan) Master Stars Piece $25
Everything is fine and nothing is broke

Monokuma Nendroid (313) $20
One of the pegs on the arms broke off and is not usable. I am including however

Cloud Strife Advent Children Play Arts Figure $20
Does not come with original packaging. Original owner who owned it smoked so I do smell nicotine but only if you put your nose up to it. I let it sit in coffee beans for a while try and get the smell out. It's much better now.

Orfax

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Want to trade

Note, this is my first time posting in this thread.

I am after Ikaruga on Steam and live in Australia. When we went to Australian pricing Ikaruga never got a price, and is currently unavailable for me to buy.

I am willing to trade one (or more) of the games below for Ikaruga. DM if interested. These are all steam keys.

Cities Skylines with After Dark DLC
Darksiders II: Deathinitive Edition
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Galactic Civilizations Ultimate Edition
Galactic Civilizations III
Golden Axe (SEGA Classic)
Hollow Knight
Inside
Just Cause 3 XXL
Kerbal Space Program
Overgrowth
Pillars of Eternity
Shining Force (SEGA Classic)
Sniper Elite V2
The Stanely Parable
Stardew Valley
Super Meat Boy
System Shock Pack (System Shock Classic & System Shock 2)
Tacoma
Tomb Raider (2013)
Undertale

SuperOkay

Oct 30, 2017
Boston, MA
WTS: The Division 2 GE. $25

Since people like to PM me and ask, AMD Code already activated on the site. I give you the password to the account and you activate the game on your own uPlay account.

Also a very specific WTB: An i7 2600 on the cheap, if you have one laying around.

Last edited:

Kamenjojo

Oct 27, 2017
WTS:

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/tDGMs7e

Berserk Deluxe Edition: $35 shipped in USA

LRG P-58 Skullgirls: $60 shipped complete comes with trading card, pencil board and soundtrack

Rick and Morty Season 1 and 2 on Bluray: $25 shipped

Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin 1 Manga: $15 shipped

ssnick37

Oct 27, 2017
Im selling some stuff on ebay uk. Can i post a link here to my seller page? Im not big time seller, its just 15 items and basically the last of my retro gaming collection.

Wiibomb

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Im selling some stuff on ebay uk. Can i post a link here to my seller page? Im not big time seller, its just 15 items and basically the last of my retro gaming collection.

4. No off-site sales or auctions

• The Buy/Sell/Trade thread is meant for members on this forum to buy/sell/trade within the community. It isn't a thread for people to promote off-site sales or auctions. If you choose to sell or auction on a public site elsewhere, that's your decision. Do not spam those things back into this thread. There's a specific function for the thread, and linking to your auctions is not that function.

you must make a listing here about the items you want to sell

gar3

Oct 25, 2017
New Cumberland, PA USA
Want to Sell:

Hitman 2 [Gold Edition] (US Microsoft Xbox One) - New and sealed. $32.00-shipped in the US. PayPal or Amazon Gift Card.

y4myAqRrIZ2EZFbQigft9bmIUbS9BCH7WGhTGqaoHu1ANR0FA0EkTnwYsuFwK8k7NDvdNFo_S84lUhvCbyRzFyHY0uuedjT2b4kunOCWSd0-vdr0myUvzAKn8QMpHfcYpYcqlkRwybvBv39cYWOBLlA740TUjUYRz72W4zywpJGj8Lurme6gTwXRkbFfOH-lkZw72K-_uYn5y_Gqx8F9u319A

Please PM me here if you are interested. Thanks!

Last edited:

GK86

Oct 25, 2017
Want to Sell:

Hitman 2 [Gold Edition] (US Microsoft Xbox One) - New and sealed. $32.00-shipped in the US. PayPal or Amazon Gift Card.

Please PM me here if you are interested. Thanks!

Just a heads up, whatever changes you made to the text color, doesn't show up on dark theme.

V_Ben

Larian Studios
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
St Albans, UK
WTB: $100 in Nintendo eShop credit + a Nintendo Switch Online 3 month voucher at a discount :)

Wanna get in on those game vouchers :D

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

GAMING -

Dragons Crown - PS Vita
Price: $ 15
Amazon Product Page: www.amazon.com/Dragons-Crown-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B007VJ06Q6/

PlayStation 4 20th Anniversary Edition Controller
Price: $ 35
Details:
> DOES NOT WORK, ONLY GOOD TO BE USED AS A SHELL
> Doesn't turn on, Not a battery problem since i tried swapping the battery with another
> R2 button does not have spring. Spring broke while opening in an attempted repair
Amazon Product Page: www.amazon.com/DualShock-Wireless-Controller-PlayStation-Anniversary-4/dp/B00ZSDTIGG/

Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana - PS Vita
Price: $ 25
Amazon Product Page:
https://www.amazon.com/Ys-VIII-Lacrimosa-DANA-PlayStation-Vita/dp/B06WVFPZ4P/

Want Pictures? Let me know!

Want:
> PayPal

Pickup is fine too if you live near Chicago.

Last edited:

mauaus

Oct 25, 2017
Wts bloodstained for switch digital NA $28 amazon or PayPal ff

Still available

Last edited:

wsbceo

alt account
Banned
Apr 29, 2019
WTS Bloodstained for Switch. Digital key, NA $30 amazon

I will also trade it for a Switch Collection of Mana key.

Sold.

Last edited:

Vinsanity

Nov 2, 2018
How would I go about dealing with a situation where I agreed to trade digital codes with another user, that user asked me to send first, then redeemed the code and refused to send their code to me? Just negative feedback and life goes on? No repercussions or a process to handle this? I verified the code was valid and unredeemed before sending it, then sent it to the other ResetEra user, now the code shows as redeemed.

I called and spoke to someone at PS Support who confirmed that the code was redeemed today and the time that it was redeemed (literally the same minute I sent it to the other user) but would not tell me the account name it was redeemed by, only that it wasn't redeemed on my account...which I obviously already knew.

Any help is appreciated..

Mindfreak191

Dec 2, 2017
How would I go about dealing with a situation where I agreed to trade digital codes with another user, that user asked me to send first, then redeemed the code and refused to send their code to me? Just negative feedback and life goes on? No repercussions or a process to handle this? I verified the code was valid and unredeemed before sending it, then sent it to the other ResetEra user, now the code shows as redeemed.

I called and spoke to someone at PS Support who confirmed that the code was redeemed today and the time that it was redeemed (literally the same minute I sent it to the other user) but would not tell me the account name it was redeemed by, only that it wasn't redeemed on my account...which I obviously already knew.

Did you check the users feedback before doing the trade? Negative feedback is the only thing you can do since you didn't exchange money and you can't do a chargeback. But trust me, even 1 negative feedback point will make most other users want to avoid future sales with him/her.

Dan-o

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:
FURI (Limited Run Games - Definitive Edition)
Includes
- PS4 game disc
- case & sleeve
- booklet & checklist
- collectible trading card #004
$35 USD shipped within USA lower 48.
PayPal F&F only please. Otherwise add $3.

HYPER LIGHT DRIFTER (IAM8BIT Version)
Includes
- PS4 game disc
- case & reversible sleeve
- booklet & folded poster
$35 USD shipped within USA lower 48.

Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap (Limited Run Games)
Includes:
- PS4 game disc
- case & reversible sleeve
- booklet
- 2x collectible trading cards #025
- loyalty rewards code
$25 USD shipped within USA lower 48.

2064: Read Only Memories (Limited Run Games)
Includes:
- PS4 game disc
- case sleeve
- booklet
- collectible trading card #048
- collectible trading card #097
- 2x loyalty rewards code
$30 USD shipped within USA lower 48.

Factotum 90 (Limited Run Games)
SEALED PS4 copy includes whatever is included in a sealed copy.
$15 USD shipped within USA lower 48.

Nex Machina (Limited Run Games)
SEALED PS4 copy includes whatever is included in a sealed copy.
$65 USD shipped within USA lower 48.
PayPal F&F only please. Otherwise add $5.

Pics can be sent via DM.

Last edited:

Draginite

Oct 30, 2017
WTT
I have a Bloodstained Switch key, and I'd like to trade it for a PS4 or PC key. Thanks!

Last edited:

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017

Name names. A negative feedback on a user, especially for something like this where they basically scammed you, is a mark of death

LQX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Post their profile and or name. They might be ripping off others.

Also, do you have a receipt email that shows the code or the actual card? If so call them back and tell them you were robbed and you have proof you own the code. You never know.

Thwomp

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Canada

He's talking about me, the code was already redeemed when I entered the key. Then he said that I scammed him.

I even posted my transaction history and download list and he said I grabbed the screenshots from another PSN account.

Not sure what else to tell him...

Also, he can do this:

EurYre3.png

Last edited: