• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Ghost_Messiah

Oct 27, 2017
WTS - The following domains, if we have anyone interested in domains here:

GameVideos.org
GamesNews.org
GameHoax.com

Hope it's cool to post these here, would welcome any offers via PM. $149 each or nearest offer. Payment via PayPal.

Granadier

Nov 4, 2018
WTS:

Picked up a couple PC build parts, but then life changed and I wasn't able to complete the build. So these are sealed NIB.

ASUS Dual RX 580 (8GB) $160
Intel i5-8400 $180

Happy to ship. Shipping costs will be added onto the price.

Still have these two components available.
I'd prefer to sell before I move next week, but if anyone from the NYC area's interested I'd happily meet up after my move to avoid shipping.

Oct 27, 2017
WTS (US48 only, buyer covers PP fees)

PS1: Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Item is complete and in really excellent condition. Tested in a backwards compatible PS3 and both discs work. Manual is like new, discs are scratch free, and case only has the normal light scuffs PS1 games get.

$100 OBO

3DS: Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition

Includes game, artbook, and pouch. All contents in excellent condition. Outer box has a dent on the back from when it was shipped to me by Amazon.

$150 OBO
Q0GKNKEl.jpg

ylQUJNtl.jpg

L9ha5NIl.jpg

If the price is too high just send me an offer! I promise I'll consider every offer that comes through. Also willing to do both for $200 combined.

Last edited:

Wallach

Oct 26, 2017
WTS:

Wii U (32GB - Black/Deluxe Model) - $150 USD (including shipping) via PayPal. CONUS only.

Looking to sell this one as a full set. Comes with:

• Base unit
  • Good condition original tablet + Good condition Wii U Pro controller + WiiU Smash Bros GameCube controller (including GC controller adapter)
  • Super Mario 3D World
  • Smash Bros. Wii U
  • TLoZ: Wind Waker (sealed)
  • Super Mario Bros. 30th Anniversary Amiibo (sealed but packaging is rough; came with the original unit)

Leopold FC660M (MX Browns, Black, Blank Keycaps) $80 USD (including shipping) via PayPal. CONUS only please.

• Keyboard is in great condition and was recently given a light cleaning. Keycap wear is very minor as I quickly upgraded from this board to the FC660C; I actually forgot I still owned this board, to be honest. I just discovered it doing some office rearranging.
  • Please note this keyboard has blank keycaps which means there are no labels on any keys. Not for those who are not extremely familiar with touch typing!

MadCatz TES+ PS4 / PC Arcade Stick - $90 USD (including shipping) via PayPal. CONUS only.

• Item is in used but good condition with very minor wear. No known issues or significant visual marks. Less than 20 hours of total use.
  • The TES+ has an optional driver that will allow it to use XInput on PC - I can send this driver to you if you need as I still have it saved locally (unsure if this driver is still available for download anywhere with MadCatz no longer in business).

Last edited:

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Interested to sell Blizzard account with Decent Hearthstone collection + Diablo 3 with RoS Xpac (no Necromancer DLC)

This is my HS card library
https://hsreplay.net/collection/1/72321987/

Can play around 10+ current meta deck
and has about 5500 ingame gold

asking for 70$

I'm maybe charging a bit too much, but despite I need the money, I still value my collection so if I at least not get this well may as well not sell it

Last edited:

Sillution

Oct 25, 2017
WTS:

- Super Smash Bros Melee Nintendo Gamecube "Not for resale" cover complete with great condition disc $85

- Diablo 2 Collectors Edition #60184/70000. Included is a dvd movie, instruction manual, collectors edition manual, dungeon & dragons paper rpg and rules book with dice, and soundtrack. Does not come with the actual game or gamecase. $375 or best offer

- Final Fantasy Explorers New 3ds XL travel case. $20

PayPal f/f please

Borman

Digital Games Curator at The Strong Museum
Verified
Oct 26, 2017
WTB:
ATI X800 XT AGP, not the AiW version if possible. Mac version would be even better, but may not be essential.

W5PGuiU.jpg

Athreous

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 17, 2018
I'm looking for these, so please, let me know if you have and how much you are asking for them!
Nier Automata Black Box Edition (or just the figure)
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 hd for PS4
Both Bayonetta Amiibos
Cloud Amiibo

At a good price please!

EightBitNate

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
WTS:

Limited Edition Taco Bell Xbox One X and white elite controller - $700

Only 5040 made. I can PM pics to verify that it's real and that I've won the contest. I have a gaming PC and PS4 Pro atm so I don't really want an Xbox.

Just because I've gotten flack for the price I'm listing it at from Reddit users, the console+controller retail for $650+tax MSRP. Considering this is a limited edition console, I think $700 is a very fair price. I'm not super strict on the price either.

I doubt I'll get any buyers, but why not try?

Nintendo

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
WTS:

$20 Nintendo Eshop/PSN/Xbox (US) codes - $18 each or $35 for 2

PayPal F&F or buyer covers fees

Last edited:

Intel_89

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
WTB:

Tetris Effect PS4 Digital (EU) - 25€

WTS:

Digital Keys:

Slime-san: Superslime Edition (PS4/EU) - 8€
STAY (PS Vita/EU) - 6€
2064: Read Only Memories (PS4/US) - 6€
The Long Reach (PS4/EU) - 5€
Grim Legends 2: Song of the Dark Swan (PS4/EU) - 4€
Fullblast (PS4&Vita/EU) - 3€
Save the Ninja Clan (PS4/EU) - 2€
Shadow of the Lootbox (PS4/EU) - 2€
Shadow of the Lootbox (NSW/EU) - 2€
Jack N' Jill DX (NSW/EU) - 2€
Coffee Crisis (NSW/EU) - 4€

I only accept Paypal F&F.

Last edited:

The Cellar Letters

lmayo
Oct 25, 2017
WTB:
My hero: ones justice (PS4 or PC digital) $25
Soul calibur VI (pc) $30
Battlefield V (PC) $30

Incredibles 2 4K Vudu $7
Greatest showman 4K Vudu $4
Mamma Mia 2 4K Vudu $4

PayPal f&f

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Michigan
WTS:

Oculus Rift + Touch + 3rd Sensor - $335 shipped

I'm selling this bundle because I really just don't game on PC let alone play in VR. This includes Rift, 2 Touch Controllers, 3 Sensors, Xbox One Controller, Xbox Controller Adapter, Oculus Remote Control. Does not include any extension cables.

This was purchased before Oculus bundled the headset and Touch controllers together, therefore this is a unit that shipped with an Xbox One controller in box. That controller has never been used.

Aorus Gaming Box 1070 - $425 shipped

This is one of the smallest eGPU setups you can buy. Includes the enclosure, GTX 1070 card, Thunderbolt 3 cable, power cable, quick start guide, and driver disc. I have used this maybe 5 times. It's a really solid eGPU if you're looking to add external graphics. I have the original box if you want it, but it is covered in packaging tape and shipping label.

I'm looking for payment via PayPal. If you want to go Goods and Services you pay the fee. Looking to ship to lower 48 only as the Rift specifically will probably cost a good amount to ship. I have all positive feedback on there and on eBay. If you have any questions please PM me. Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Astraea

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
WTB:

Captain Toad Treasure Tracker for the Wii U (shipped to Canada) - 25 cdn, maybe?

My nephew wants this for Christmas and I can't find a non-switch version anywhere for a decent price.

Mingoguaya

Oct 30, 2017
WTB: I need someone to help me out with this My son has asked me for both Nintendo Labo kits (robot and Variety) for Christmas. Best Buy has a 2 for $99 on these and with the GCU they go down to $79. The problem is that Best Buy don't ship to Puerto Rico and the Best Buy stores in Puerto Rico don't have it available. If someone was willing to buy these for me (preferably with a GCU card) and ship it to me you would totally make my boy Christmas a better one! Please PM because I think this offer is ending pretty soon.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/offer/...e885729ad162da6e650INT&id=pcmcat1539979951242

The Outsider

Oct 26, 2017
Philadelphia, PA
goldsell7gkhc.png

WTS:

4K UHD Digital Codes
Ant-Man and the Wasp - $7
A Quiet Place - $7
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle - $6
Sicario: Day of the Soldado - $6

Atomic Blonde - $6
Pacific Rim (2013) - $5
Serenity - $5

Click here to see where you can redeem in 4K.

Xbox One Games (New and Sealed)
Fallout 76 - $38 shipped (from XBX bundle)
Forza Horizon 3 - $28 shipped

PlayStation VR Games
Superhot - Digital Code - $20

Xbox One X - NBA 2K19 Bundle

Used, like new. Only played for about 3 weeks, ended up getting the Robot White bundle instead. Includes everything originally in the box - system, controller, unredeemed NBA 2K19 download code, 1 month free of Xbox Gamepass, 14 day trial for XBL live, power and HDMI cables. Asking $400 shipped.

PlayStation VR - CUH-ZVR1

Used, in very good condition. Owned for a year or so, but really only used within first couple months. Please note this is the first PSVR model, which does not support HDR passthrough. Includes the PSVR headset, PlayStation Camera, 2 PlayStation Move Controllers, PSVR demo disc 1.0, processor unit, and all original cables. Until Dawn: Rush of Blood is NOT included. Asking $175 shipped.

PayPal preferred. Open to offers. Please PM me if you're interested or have any questions. Thanks!

Last edited:

zeknurn

Oct 25, 2017
WTS Asus - CoD: Black Ops 4 Promotion. Standard Edition $40 USD.
Might be region locked to EU? Not sure how Activision codes for Battle.net works.

I'm also interested in a straight trade for a BFV Origin EU code.

CelestialAtom

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 26, 2017
(Plus Buyer & Seller)

I accept PayPal F&F

WTS:

4K Digital:

Goodfellas: $7
The Patriot: $6
Harry Potter 8-Movie Collection: $60
The Greatest Showman: $7
The Bridge on the River Kwai: $7
The Evil Dead: $7

Check Google Doc for compatibility: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZsJkCX4DIv2oeCKQ7zp2ArkR1qKEXCUuCMBbUtHtmh4/edit#gid=0

Digital HD:

Rampage: $4
Now You See Me 2: $3
The Shape of Water: $5
Ocean's 8: $5
Sicario Day of Soldado: $5
Band of Brothers (Entire Season): $9
007: SkyFall: $2.50
Grand Budapest Hotel: $2.50
Prometheus: $3
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes: $3
Rise of the Planet of the Apes: $3
Hidden Figures: $3
The Birth of a Nation: $4
Home Alone: $4
Home Alone 2: $4

Last edited:

eilauhc

Oct 27, 2017
WTS:

Harry Potter 8 Film Collection 4K Digital code - $45
Baby Driver Digital Code - $7

WTB:

BF5 PC code - $25 PP

Kainazzo

Dec 13, 2017
WTB: Box (or at least 12 bars) of Cherry Ripe Double Dipped.

Hoping to find these as a Christmas gift, but I haven't found a way to import them to the US from Australia. Willing to pay to the exorbitant postage to get them here by then!

Bog

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
WTS

4K Digital Codes

Jurassic Park - 4 movie set: $12
Predator, Predator 2, Predators - 3 movie set: $10

Nov 1, 2017
WTS:

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya Super Blu-ray Box - Brand New - $170

It contains English subtitles and has the first two seasons, The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya movie, The Melancholy of Haruhi-Chan Suzumiya, and Nyorôn Churuya-san

Urusei Yatsura San-ei Boeki plush set - Brand New - $90

The set includes the Lum and Ten plushes, plus the smaller Lum, Ten, Seijin, and Kotatsu Neko "mascot" plushes

Pictures available on request
Shipping to Contiguous US only, PP friends and family

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
WTS

White Japanese 3DS LL - $60 w/ $6 shipping.

Comes with original box and contents, 4GB SD card. Japanese 3DSs do not come with the A/C adapter but the US one will work. Message me photos.

Dragon Quest XI (3DS, Japanese) - $30 w/ $3 shipping.

If you buy both, free shipping!

Last edited:

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
WTB

Early US retail copy of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Switch. Can be open; just want it complete and in mint condition. I normally have a couple mom and pop shops that can hook me up, but unfortunately, just struggling to secure this one. Willing to pay $200/shipped via regular PayPal if you can get it to 66207 by 5pm CST this Friday (30th).

Long shot, I know, but figured it's worth a shot! Thanks!

Zaheer

Oct 27, 2017
WTB

Early US retail copy of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Switch. Can be open; just want it complete and in mint condition. I normally have a couple mom and pop shops that can hook me up, but unfortunately, just struggling to secure this one. Willing to pay $200/shipped via regular PayPal if you can get it to 66207 by 5pm CST this Friday (30th).

Fuck, dude.

DeaDPooL_jlp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
WTS:

Digital codes from the 4k version of the movie

Deadpool 1-$5
John Wick Ch.2-$5

I accept paypal and will message the code upon payment, thanks!

bonch00ski

Oct 25, 2017
WTB

damn dude you wanna pay an extra 140 bucks just to play it 2 weeks early?

Liquid Snake

Nov 10, 2017
Lol at everyone freaked out. Let our brother do what he wants, it's his money. Plus he could be wealthy, not all of us (including myself) are broke as fuck. ;)

Glassboy

Oct 27, 2017
I payed $110 to get horizon zero Dawn two weeks early and $80 for UC4 a week early. Good times and worth every penny.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Off topic
I think I paid $150 for MW2 two weeks early then sold it with next day shipping for $300 the Friday before it's release on Tuesday lol
You do you sir or mam, enjoy smash if you get it early

On topic

Anyone selling a 12 month Xbox live card?
Willing to pay $40