• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I place no value on my masculinity or being "manly". I still don't want to put things in my butt.

Yeah, most people don't like to take shots, get medicine in their veins and a lot of other things that they have to do when they're sick either, but you don't see much of a stigma around those things.

I wonder why 🤔🤔🤔

SJRB

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
I'll bet you've never even experienced an egg nog enema. It'll change your life
giphy.gif

JoJo'sDentCo

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, most people don't like to take shots, get medicine in their veins and a lot of other things that they have to do when they're sick either, but you don't see much of a stigma around those things.

I wonder why 🤔🤔🤔
Maybe because butts are where the poop comes out???

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Fragile masculinity, the thread.
Bro, Im disabled from the chest down. Meaning I don't have control of my sphincter. Meaning I cant shit. Meaning whenever I get a suppository shoved up my ass I'm reminded of the fact that I'm disabled but yeah it's totally because of the fact that I have fragile masculinity.

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
Bro, Im disabled from the chest down. Meaning I don't have control of my sphincter. Meaning I cant shit. Meaning whenever I get a suppository shoved up my ass I'm reminded of the fact that I'm disabled but yeah it's totally because of the fact that I have fragile masculinity.
Not every comment is aimed at you.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's a very interesting sensation tbf, swallowing something with yr ass. short sharp sting when you're pushing it in, it lounges about for a second or two, then it vanishes into yr ass stomach. usually perfectly fine occasionally I had trouble with it crossing the threshold which is more discomforting then when you don't swallow a tablet in one go, even minus the gag reflex.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Strange thread. Anything that has to do with the ass is a bit socially taboo and many people aren't comfortable with sensations about it other than pooping, but it's just another part of your body; it's not that cosmologically weird.

Also:

It's a very interesting sensation tbf, swallowing something with yr ass. short sharp sting when you're pushing it in, it lounges about for a second or two, then it vanishes into yr ass stomach. usually perfectly fine occasionally I had trouble with it crossing the threshold which is more discomforting then when you don't swallow a tablet in one go, even minus the gag reflex.

Let us immortalize "Ass Stomach"

Leo

Oct 27, 2017

I'm sorry to hear that, and sorry for offending you, wasn't my intention. I was talking about a stigma that exists between straight men in general, it wasn't about specific cases like yours.

Oct 25, 2017
Why would there be a sting when pushing it in? Can't you prepare your anus with lubricant and putting an object there, like a finger or two?

Meatfist

Oct 25, 2017
If you've never put things in your butt and you're a dude you might as well start now, those fingers and cameras come at you quick once you reach a certain age

DJ_Lae

Oct 27, 2017
Edmonton
It makes sense, sometimes you need to get medication in you and your anus doesn't have a gag reflex.

And sometimes you just need to put stuff in your butt.

Horp

Nov 16, 2017
Everything about the body is weird when you think about it.
Everything is weird when you think about it.

Oct 25, 2017
People who don't understand the importance of suppositories have never had to deal with a sick kid who can't keep anything down.

behOemoth

Oct 27, 2017
Someone had to discover it, too. There was some medicine that was just not working the way doctors had anticipated, and while everyone was standing around in disbelief trying to think about how to fix the problem, someone chimed in "what if we jam it up our ass?". And it worked.
I mean that's exactly how scientists think and that's one simple way to get around the liver in your stomach or to give sleeping patients drugs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Why would there be a sting when pushing it in? Can't you prepare your anus with lubricant and putting an object there, like a finger or two?

I don't think the extremely mild discomfort is worth any preparation, unlike other things that may go into one's bumhole. But mileage may vary.

Jeffolation

Oct 30, 2017
Had the norovirus, couldn't even suck on ice chips without vomiting. After some time in the ER with an IV I was sent home with a gravol suppository. I'm glad stuff can go up there.

Psychotext

Oct 30, 2017
Had severe constipation following weeks of morphine in hospital and had zero choice but to go the suppository route.

As embarrassing as it was, it worked, and dear god was it the right decision. I really wish they'd warned me it was a possibility in advance... most painful thing I've ever been through, and that includes the severe injury that put me in the hospital in the first place.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
Your asshole is very good at absorbing things directly into the bloodstream. I had painkiller suppositories after surgery and they are a fucking godsend, even if I wish they were a bit smaller lmao

Yeah. Its true. Had a bad gut blockage that left me unable to go for about a week and in a lot of pain and nothing over the shelf worked. Doc gave me a suppository and in less than 30 minutes the suppository was gone and fully dissolved and I finally was able to go. Its an uncomfortable as hell feeling going in but these things wouldn't exist if they didn't work as well as they do.