• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DevilMayGuy

Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Your asshole is very good at absorbing things directly into the bloodstream. I had painkiller suppositories after surgery and they are a fucking godsend, even if I wish they were a bit smaller lmao

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Good news!

XeG30wJ.jpg

Kyrona

Jul 9, 2020
Your asshole is very good at absorbing things directly into the bloodstream. I had painkiller suppositories after surgery and they are a fucking godsend, even if I wish they were a bit smaller lmao
Areas with a lot of blood vessels, capillaries, and membranes are great for it. It's the same reason why you are told to let some pills dissolve under your tongue— it isn't because it makes it easier to swallow or take, but because that is the easiest and most efficient way to get it into your bloodstream.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
Someone had to discover it, too. There was some medicine that was just not working the way doctors had anticipated, and while everyone was standing around in disbelief trying to think about how to fix the problem, someone chimed in "what if we jam it up our ass?". And it worked.

Bobson Dugnutt

Self Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
there's literally more bafflement than squeamishness or fragility in the thread but people really gotta be posting their fragile masculinity takes they have stored in their text replacement settings apparently.

Deleted member 9932

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I remember farting them out, my mom being pissed as fuck and me running away from her lol

Fucking hated them. Don't play with my butt.