• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

delete12345

One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Boston, MA
Introducing my elevator pitch, the Four Factor Authorization. Yes, the FFA.

It's better than Two Factor Authorization, because it's twice more secure and four times your insurance towards privacy and protection.

I see you constantly have to do 2FA on phone and or email verification with codes sent out, to confirm some transactions...maybe....

Why not combine them, chain them together, so you can go from phone to email to your bank and finally to the merchant. That's 4 factors all you will ever need!

End of my elevator pitch. You got any?

SoH

Oct 25, 2017
How about you pay me a regular fee that we negotiate in case a very specifically outlined set of circumstances occurs that I will come to your aid.

If it happens I will make you go through a meticulous, labyrinthine process where I will take every opportunity to semantically clause my way out.

If it never happens I'll just keep the money.

orlock

Oct 28, 2017
How about you pay me a regular fee that we negotiate in case a very specifically outlined set of circumstances occurs that I will come to your aid.

If it happens I will make you go through a meticulous, labyrinthine process where I will take every opportunity to semantically clause my way out.

i dont like this one.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017

Did you just invent insurance?

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
An electronic device that can record the time and date of the moment you heard a song, and when you get home, you plug the device in and check against inconsistent radio play databases, so you can figure out what the song was, because the radio station for some reason never identifies the track or artist.

If you remember what station it was and if they were signatory to that database and they recorded the playlist appropriately, then with the right USB drivers you can figure out what song it was more than 40% of the time. I shall call it "eMarker" maybe sell the idea to Sony or WB and I will be RICH.

weemadarthur

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
An electronic device that can record the time and date of the moment you heard a song, and when you get home, you plug the device in and check against inconsistent radio play databases, so you can figure out what the song was, because the radio station for some reason never identifies the track or artist.

If you remember what station it was and if they were signatory to that database and they recorded the playlist appropriately, then with the right USB drivers you can figure out what song it was more than 40% of the time. I shall call it "eMarker" maybe sell the idea to Sony or WB and I will be RICH.
This is a thread for BAD ideas, not amazing ones.

Urishizu

Dead Drop Studios Founder
Verified
Nov 5, 2017
Ok, So i created a park where I genetically engineer extremely dangerous large dinosaurs and you can come see them for a fixed price. I include air fare, lodging, and you'll have free run of the place along designated routes. Now, the genetic work got a little expensive, so I had to go with the lowest bidder in terms of construction and security - but don't worry, I underpaid a single engineer who came highly recommended to put together the whole system and he does very reliable work. I'm having a review done on the park this weekend but afterwards I'll be offering tickets for sale online. Check in with me on Tuesday. No refunds though unfortunately once you place your order.

Couleurs

Oct 25, 2017
Denver, CO
A lot of websites hide your password as you type it, causing you to not realize when you make a typo until you get an invalid password error.

My product is an app that speaks letters out loud as you type, so you know if you made a mistake. It is also extremely loud since we know some customers will be hard of hearing.