• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jbug617

Oct 25, 2017
New-Hand-Breaded-Crispy-Chicken-Sandwiches-Spotted-At-Burger-King-678x381.jpg

The new chicken sandwiches come in three varieties and feature a new hand-breaded chicken filet:

• Hand-Breaded Original Crispy Chicken Sandwich
  • Hand-Breaded Lettuce & Tomato Crispy Chicken Sandwich
  • Hand-Breaded Cheddar Bacon Crispy Chicken Sandwich

While not confirmed, the brand's new chicken sandwiches appear to be available as part of a limited-time market test in select locations.
www.chewboom.com

New Hand-Breaded Crispy Chicken Sandwiches Spotted At Burger King - Chew Boom

Chicken sandwich wars could soon be going into overdrive as Burger King has been spotted offering new Hand-Breaded Crispy Chicken Sandwiches at select locations. Advertisment Story continues below The new chicken sandwiches come in three ..

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Anything related to chicken has always been trash at BK

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
One time I went to Burger King and they were completely out of burgers. They only had chicken. I made the truly clever observation that they should be called Chicken King. That's my story.

ArgyleReptile

Oct 25, 2017
They need to bring back their smoothies. No meal has been the same for me since they got rid of them.

I'll try the sandwich, but I'll forever be salty about that.

CarterTax

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure why there is so much slander here -- The original chicken sandwich from BK is pretty great.

Mar 15, 2019
Brazil
not entirely related to this chicken sandwich but what's the cheapest fast food in the US? everytime i see you have shit costing like 2, 3 dollars i'm like, goddamn, that's fucking cheap

Saiyaman

Dec 19, 2017
I had a BK chicken sandwich earlier this year (not the classic one), and I thought that shit was surprisingly good after not having BK for like 5+ years. It was hot and tender, and that's all I want from fast food joints when it comes to chicken sandwiches (that and not too much breading, so I'm out on this new one).

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
BK chicken sandwiches are good if you're running low on your monthly salt requirement.

grang

Nov 13, 2017
Hand battered and breaded in store? Is the chicken itself already cooked?

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I love the original chicken sandwich, fuck the haters, this is way too much breading.

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Their crispy chicken sandwich ain't bad. I have a BK & McDonald's near my house, and I've ate at both a lot while being stuck WFH, and that 2 for $6 with the crispy chicken is a damn good option. Sandwich is even better with bacon, cheese, and bbq sauce though.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Anything related to chicken has always been trash at BK

I legitimately have only seen one Burger King in my entire life that follows the policy of fresh food and cleanliness and that was the one I worked at. It was so strange that my manager was so OCD and by the books, but every single Burger King I've ever gone to has paled in comparison. Case in point, chicken. I used to love the grilled chicken's at my Burger King but I have never had a grilled chicken that didn't taste crunchy like cartilage or four hours old in a heating bin somewhere.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
I worked at Burger King for four years back in HS. 2004-2007 ish.

Believe it or not - I have plenty of horror stories - but their chicken ain't bad. I'd just HIGHLY recommend you always ask for it "fresh" and be prepared to wait 7 or 8 minutes.

DynamicG

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hardy's had\ has (they all closed in my city) good hand breaded chicken tenders, but in my experience most burger kings would not be staffed well to handle hand breading and frying the chicken in store.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't aware BK re-did their sandwich, just had the spicy and......it wasn't bad at all! Way WAY fucking better than the trash McDonald's just put out. When did they start doing these?