• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Maxim726x

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
This one really seems to bother him.

I hope the dems make it stick. Would love to hear the words 'bunker boy' out of Biden's mouth.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Only Trump could stage a shitty Game of thrones oppression scene over a hashtag and still think it wasn't enough to assuage his hurt ego

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Just the absolute biggest baby. I mean, if you're going to lie, say that you had credible threats on your life from ANTIFA and you wanted to protect your family.

night814

One Winged Slayer
Oct 29, 2017
Pennsylvania
So he was in there for a very long time and did nothing but bitch and moan, Trump is so transparent; it's always ALWAYS the opposite.

TheIlliterati

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oh yeah, well I betcha can't stand in the middle of a circle of knife wielding protesters Bunker Baby! I dare ya!

Kernel

Oct 25, 2017
This one really seems to bother him.

I hope the dems make it stick. Would love to hear the words 'bunker boy' out of Biden's mouth.

The only insult that seems to have bothered him as much is the tiny hands comment.

I think he still pesters the journalist who wrote it years later.

Oct 28, 2017
Well of course. Perfectly reasonable - in the middle of vast public demonstrations, one only a few feet away from the White House -
clearly the perfect time to have a mosey and check that the old bunker is up to standard. We've all been there.

Utterly pathetic excuse for a man. Bunkerbitch he is and always will be.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
LOL ALL HE DOES IS LIE

Like he has this certain way of speaking when he's lying and it's so painfully obvious
I've heard it theorized that the ultra-rich/privileged don't have to develop soft skills like communication as much as poorer people because their money insulates them from it.

Trump's never had to really lie in critical situations bc he could just laugh off lawsuits, and it shows.

Chaoskitten

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is his ultimate strength and weakness. Labeling. If people are smart, they'll need to capitalize this to the moon. Spread that hashtag and watch the fucker tear himself up

Deleted member 6949

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's so crazy that he actually fled to a bunker because there were people with signs outside of his guarded fortress. He could have stood on the front lawn mooning them and been completely safe. He's just that much of a little chicken hawk.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Uw4gIBV4rHZwwGpwTUuxmtDIuBaxxGnOs-TQnAiilLhprwlg293dJw6iOC6wpd2iGYPeBOGExwuqHu1SFafUDfAckz15MR0sWzEo1Z5gbZCARr6oosWdw1yU9pfkFDd4B1XZnaiuQfUu9wDnsKDpEwlwFc02fw

You know, just to hang out in there. For funsies.

super-famicom

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Did this loser use his tiny hands to measure the amount of time he was in there by holding them apart in front of him? Of course it would be a tiny amount of time!

Tobor

Oct 25, 2017
Richmond, VA
All he had to do is own it and say it was Secret Service Procedure. Secret Service would then reply as always, "The Secret Service does not comment on procedure". Done.

But he couldnt do it. He couldn't appear "weak" to his base for even a moment. Lol.

Oct 25, 2017
so instead of addressing the protest happening all over the country, he goes to inspect the white house emergency bunker. I like how he thinks that makes him look better

Booya_base

Oct 31, 2017
Jersey
This should become a test that's sent around - if a single person who sees and hears this actually believes it they have to go straight back to school for some intensive critical thinking training

Spidey

Oct 25, 2017
UK
He also had the lights turned off to check whether he was dead or not, a true professional.