• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DontHateTheBacon

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 27, 2017
I want to get back into Destiny but it's too much. I am ready for a clean break and jumping in point. Wonder when that'll come.

Every time there's something new revealed in this game, it looks amazing.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
I haven't played in quite a few weeks and I am so behind on the story. Need to at least finish this season's story.

Very excited about this, but new content inevitably means they're probably vaulting something. This means I have raids to do before they disappear...

OP
OP
DNAbro

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played in quite a few weeks and I am so behind on the story. Need to at least finish this season's story.

Very excited about this, but new content inevitably means they're probably vaulting something. This means I have raids to do before they disappear...
I'm behind as well but this immediately decided what my gaming time will be spent on tonight.

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The timing lines up with a standard expansion reveal if Witch Queen hadn't been delayed. Wonder if the next two seasons maybe tie more into Lightfall so they're doing it earlier.

pochi

Oct 25, 2017
Let's Go!
ipagm6lu2ik81.jpg

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
First showcase being owned by Sony. Wonder if they will announce any released expansions coming to PS+

Beelzebufo

Jun 1, 2022
Canada
Used to love Destiny but with how much content has been removed from the game I don't think I'll ever really go back to it unless they figure something out. Came back for Shadowkeep for a while but was so damn lost.

Rikalaus

Oct 30, 2017
Even though i dropped the game after being disappointed with Witch Queen i'll still probably end up watching this

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
Destiny 2 is the biggest "I see it, I want to play it again" game going for me at the moment but I always know it would not hold me for long.

Not a slight against the game in any way - I'm stoked it keeps getting great content. It just saddens me that I can't get over my own hump to play it again.

Maybe one day!

Dringus

Oct 27, 2017
Feels wild seeing this and forgetting that I skipped the last expansion (which was the first one I've skipped since D1)

I'm interested but overall just burned out on Destiny. They need to drastically change shit up for me to care.

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
I wish I stilled liked Destiny. They still have top tier environment and artistic design but the harder turn towards GAAS and cashing in on FOMO and removing older content/expansions that you paid for just sucked. Gun play was (and I assume still is) top tier too. I just hated how playing it felt more like a job if I wanted to keep up my light level or do the events or get whatever cool thing was on the battle pass that I ended up paying for with the expensive edition of the latest expansion. I already play FFXIV and that is a lot more casual about stuff (I don't do high end raids, but I also don't do them in Destiny). Plus the size of the game and updates (which yeah, would be even bigger if I had my way and kept access to my old stuff). It also sucked how they were vaulting weapons so your old cool exotics became useless/very weak (unless they've changed this/rolled it back?

Anyway, that looks cool, I'm totally lost in the Destiny story as I stopped at the end of Forsaken? Or before the stuff added after the darkness(? the pyramid) ships showed up.

Sargerus

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Witness the next step of Megamind's ultimate plan.

Lightfall better have a new Darkness subclass.

SEATLiens

Aug 28, 2019
Seattle
I hate announcing an announcement when its over a month away. Playstation and Nintendo does it best when they announce their showcases like 3--5 days beforehand.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
Witness the preview of the next season.
Witness the preview of Lightfall.
Witness the return of Venus (and the vaulting of Nessus, poor Failsafe...)
WITNESS AND REPENT

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Hype limiters disengaged.
Hype thrusters set to maximum capacity.

LESSSSSGOOOOOOOOOO

Mocha Joe

Jun 2, 2021
kinda early for an expansion reveal isn't it?
Its not going to be just an expansion reveal. These streams generally also talk about the future of Destiny years away.

Last time we got one of these, the names of the following three expansions got announced with logos; The Witch Queen, Lightfall and Final Shape

Bopp

Aug 6, 2021
Am I understanding correctly that even if you bought all the expansions, you wouldn't be able to play them all right now?