• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Bunger
1508003_infinitebrians_bunger-bunger-bunger-bunger.gif

Necromanti

Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't expecting the video to have HDR enabled... Especially since the game certainly didn't have that option. (Or did it on console?)

I mean...bunger.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Fun fact, Bunger's VA is also the voice of Octodad and will be voicing Zenkichi Hasegawa in the English dub of Persona 5 Strikers.

Razorrin

Nov 7, 2017
the HELP Menu.

Find and post these lovely snippets of Bugsnax Voiceacting, they are all part of the main video but they are cut up and posted by the different voice actors, so it helps visibility for them too!

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I love the "mayor"'s voice acting.

Hearing Hi Whambus cracks me up. He's just so entusiastic.

Desmond

Oct 25, 2017
??????

Can you uhhh... quantify that statement? Do they just look weird, or were they hard to catch or something? Why would they give you stress, it's just a bee made of honey?
Sorry, that particular bug in the game was not my favourite, and the HUNNABEE cries bring back memories lol

laxu

Nov 26, 2017
The sound effects and designs for the bugsnax are just adorable. Bunger, Fryder and Lollive are my favorites so far.