• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

so1337

Oct 28, 2017
giphy.gif

Still my heart is blazing

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Lol, I love the part: "This BS! Blazing! Stil my heart is blazing!"

Full Nines

Apr 10, 2018
If the "words" kill me

Huh, I was totally off. I kept hearing something like "If the world can('t) help me" instead.

VAPORxDYNE

Oct 27, 2017
The lyrics are telling us that despite the system changes and the design philosophy, which are meant to make the game more digestible/easier to play for new players, it's still going to be a Guilty Gear game at its core and you shouldn't listen to random haters on twitter.

TLDR: prepare for trash netcode hehehehe

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
Reminder that Daisuke did the music, character designs, as well as voicing Sol Badguy and just overall creating the Guilty Gear series in the first place. Dude's a living legend.

Deleted member 17658

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's coming, just got delayed

like the netcode
giphy.gif

I wanna laugh, but it hurts...

Reminder that Daisuke did the music, character designs, as well as voicing Sol Badguy and just overall creating the Guilty Gear series in the first place. Dude's a living legend.
He's also a hell of an artist. A legit Renaissance man. He was inspiration for me joining the game industry.

(then I realized I don't wanna join the game industry)

Last edited:

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018
This is both the best and worst pile of words ive read today.

Did the english translator for 'what is a man? A miserable pile of secrets!' wrote these lyrics?? Lmao

Daysean

Nov 15, 2017
THIS
IS
WHO YOU AREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't believe im getting hyped for a 60$ soundtrack yet again