• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
roses are red
violets are blue
fuck off the edge of my dick

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
This is great! Americans don't give a shit about a wall. Sure his base does, but that's it. If he wants to make the next two years, where he needs to win reelection, all about a wall, then I say, I wish you the best Mr. President! I can only imagine most people pulling out the hair at even the mention of a wall by election time.

Beefsquid

Oct 27, 2017
USA
latest

Oct 28, 2017
You know Trump thought of this by himself. Its so dumb, so dumb that he's (un?)intentionally painted himself into a 1" by 1" corner.

Westbahnhof

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austria
If it's under construction why does he need $5.7B?
Didn't you see the thread about what the British construction worker did when he thought he was owed ÂŁ600? If you don't pay for the wall after it's done, the workers will annihilate the US.

And regarding the rhyme, let me recall the words of famed German philosopher Pumuckl: "Das reimt sich, und was sich reimt, ist gut".
What rhymes is good.

Deleted member 29249

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 1, 2017
He is kinda right, just need a small wall to enclose him into a bathroom or something and then someone else can do the right thing.

Oct 27, 2017
There once was a big fool named Trump,
An orange and thick headed lump,
He tweeted a call,
For his big racist wall,
And continued to look like a chump.

Ole' Donny demanded a wall,
To keep out the Mexicans, all
Also anyone who
Wasn't white, right and true
As they all seemed to make Trumpy bawl

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
"under construction"

Sooooo... are we going to get a prime example of just how far the kind of mass delusions that seem to drive much of Trump & his voterbase goes? Like, if Trump keeps saying it's under construction, his followers will just start believing something is there, after a while? A couple of Google Maps satellite image photoshops of copy-pasted Great Wall of Chinas on Mexico's border and voilá, Trump doesn't even have to build his wall because his dumb followers will think it's there and that's all that matters.

hyouko

Oct 27, 2017
*hums*

I dig my hole, you build a wall
I dig my hole, you build a wall
Someday that wall is gonna fall
So build that wall, and build it strong
'Cuz we'll be there before too long...

fierrotlepou

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not even from the US but I find all this shite from Trump exhausting as fuck. I feel for you, US era, I really do. Being surrounded by gun nuts, a doofus President (that has made your country a laughing stock), racist assholes, ...

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Funding the wall means higher taxes for all.

This is kind of fun!

Deleted member 7051

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Even the most deluded of Trump fanboys can't possibly believe the wall even if it magically got it's funding could be completed in 2 years, right?

You assume they don't believe Trump will win the next election and then pass a law that extends his term indefinitely, like his buddy Xi Jinping.

Plenty of time to finish the wall and even make it go around the whole country so those pesky Atlanteans don't get in either.

bremon

Oct 27, 2017
"Use it and pray!"...if he had any shred of introspection Trump would be the one praying.