• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Zafir

Oct 25, 2017
What's the UK price out of curiosity? They don't seem to let you see it without going through the queue, lol.

ShyMel

Oct 31, 2017
Was able to check out and the site freezing as I tried to enter my shipping and billing info certainly made it more stressful than it should have been lol.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
You can skip the queue with some editing lmao

Snagged my boy Nook with this

My wait time is still more than an hour and I've been in the queue for 3 hours. This trick doubles the price of each bear, as it may be adding the bear you click on and the AC bear, with no way to edit the cart to adjust.

ExoExplorer

Jan 3, 2019
New York City
My wait time is still more than an hour and I've been in the queue for 3 hours. This trick doubles the price of each bear, as it may be adding the bear you click on and the AC bear, with no way to edit the cart to adjust.
I used it myself and got Nook for his listed price. I messed up on Firefox and added Isabelle and couldn't remove her from my cart. Moving over to edge fixed this. You might have to clear your cache?

Edit: Oh and I didn't left click the add to cart button until the edit was done, so the original stuff never ended in my cart.

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I used it myself and got Nook for his listed price. I messed up on Firefox and added Isabelle and couldn't remove her from my cart. Moving over to edge fixed this. You might have to clear your cache?

Edit: Oh and I didn't left click the add to cart button until the edit was done, so the original stuff never ended in my cart.
I figured it out. I believe the problem was that I was adding some sort of special bundle bear (the first one on the main page) rather than clicking the stuffed bear header and selecting the first there. Doing that cleared it right up, though PayPal was then broken as was the remove from cart function. So a combination of Edge and Chrome and refreshing eventually did the trick. Thank you for sharing that Tweet! My wait time in the queue is still more than an hour!

Mattmo831

Featuring Mattmo831 from the Apple v Epic case
Oct 26, 2020
I did this trick and managed to get both retail price. Got Isabel music and Tom nook with voices. My gf is gonna love these

metsallica

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If you picked an item to edit where it said data-isbundle="false", edit that to true.
Thank you. That's likely what I did, though I eventually figured it out through brute force / applied stupidity. Hah.
I did this trick and managed to get both retail price. Got Isabel music and Tom nook with voices. My gf is gonna love these
Heck yeah, same boat and same situation (though I went with "voices" on both since I was annoyed at where the theme cut off on the sample). Now if only this trick would work at Ticketmaster, ya know, once events exist again!

RaidenXZ

Oct 27, 2017
Been in queue since before it even started, and never even got to get into the store. Just heard about the twitter trick and it didn't let me do it (guess they're sold out). How was I ever supposed to buy one normally if I was in the virtual queue for hours and never got into the website :/

johnsmith

Oct 26, 2017
That would be nice, but wouldn't assume any particular character. Could just be assigned keywords in their search system that someone put in (do something similar at my job).

Other characters were likely missed or thought not worth it from a traffic perspective. Could be wrong though of course.

Damn, you called it

Ah, the redirects? Nothing meaningful to them. Our back end (Salesforce) can't mass-add redirects, so we just put in a bunch of the most popular names. Doing all of them just would have taken forever, lol.

There is desire to get villagers though, and from the right people.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Soon...
latest

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Winter Outfits!!!

You can't buy the outfits separately.

Buy the $51 item each again.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Just a couple of days after the pajamas, bells, and present accessories came in the mail.

Here we go again.

johnsmith

Oct 26, 2017
Because nobody fucking wants KK. People are sick of them always marketing Tom Nook, Isabelle, and KK and the other npcs and ignoring the villagers.

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
K.K Slider plush is cute <3 Too bad I'm broke haha

Didn't know they restocked all the past AC plush too, that's good to know.