• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
really hope they don't limit the selection to a few of the obvious characters. especially after all that hoopla people made about black market trading of characters. Raymonds would fly off the shelves

tomofthepops

Oct 27, 2017
I wouldn't be worried about stock, the Pikachu was out of stock in some stores but it's not like you couldn't get one.

pariah164

Oct 25, 2017
It'll probably be Nook and Isabelle, let's be real, but if they release Margie or Coco, I"m done. I'll be at the mall when they open to get in on that.

Tom Nook

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
WHAT?!

PLEASE!

outside of Tom Nook of course. LOL

Clay

Oct 29, 2017
Can you order these online or do you have to go to a store? Might try to snag my wife a Celeste if they make one.

Empyrean Cocytus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Upstate NY
Makes sense as Build-A-Bear has a great collaboration with Nintendo. They've done an awesome job with their Mario and Pokemon collections, and my daughter has a few.

I'm assuming we'll get Isabelle and Tom Nook, and hopefully some of the more popular villagers. I better get my girls Cherry, Olive, and Mira.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
There are a few villagers I would buy in a heartbeat, but more likely than not it'll just be Nook, Isabelle, and Raymond or something. Which you can't exactly blame them for, NH has close to 400 villagers. Oh well.

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
I don't think they do, but the Pokemon Center does.
They don't, not really anyway. They announced the sitting cuties line in 2018 which is going to have a plush for every Pokemon eventually but so far they're only partway through gen 3, and they can't just keep making every single Pokemon indefinitely so they're already out of most of the gen 1 and 2 lines.

maximumzero

Oct 25, 2017
New Orleans, LA
Personally I'd want villager plush that you could then dress up as you like, but that would be a nightmare with all the variations in facial features and accessories.

Spidey

Oct 25, 2017
UK
Just to say there are less than official plushes of many of the villagers being mentioned on eBay, AliExpress and the like. Obviously lower quality but it's an alternative in case your dreamie doesn't make the cut.

The Real Abed

Oct 25, 2017
Pennsylvania
Someone make me a Tom Nook and Isabelle. Or just the twins. Or Sahara. Or Kicks. Or Flick. Or even CJ even though I hate fishing and hate that he makes me do it. Or Mable, Sable and Label.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they put realistic stubble on Limberg. Also authentic ketchup stains on his wifebeater.

Protoman200X

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
N. Vancouver, BC, Canada
This is gonna sell out real fast with the way collectables are selling. Happy it's happening though. I can't wait to see what villagers they decide to make.

My guess is it will be a mixture of the more popular villagers (such as Audie, Stitches, or Marshal) and the special characters (such as Isabelle).

The unfortunate side-affect of a series like Animal Crossing is everyone has a favourite villager, and there's no way they can make all 391+ villagers available in this service.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
they're probably expecting a hellscape of people trying to order them. godspeed to the IT crew

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
Are they so certain they'll pre-sell out that they're not even going to show us what's coming?

Curler

Oct 26, 2017
So have they even... shown off pictures of what these will even look like? Don't plan on getting one, but I'm curious. Seems like a bad idea to introduce a virtual waiting queue before even showing a stock photo? Like, sounds like it'll be packed just for the idea that people will want to take a look :p

ArkkAngel007

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully tomorrow it's just Zipper for that real April AC experience, and this summer is the rest of the collection.