• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DreamRunner

Banned
Sep 14, 2020
Slim/skinny jeans are the best.I don't know why anyone would want to go back to wearing baggy jeans.They look awful on everyone.

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
Happy to wear a wider fitting jean/trouser on occasion, but baggy doesn't look great on me as I'm very slim.

Nazgûl

Banned
Dec 16, 2019
Disgusting. I used to wear those, the problem is that I'm a fucking short dude. So, no thanks

Hyun Sai

Oct 27, 2017
People butthurt by this never cease to amuse me. You'll survive.

giphy.gif

Dandy

Oct 25, 2017
I'm chunky, and I wear slim-fit jeans. Baggy jeans would just add bulk to me that I don't need.

malus

Oct 30, 2017
Strictly talking about jeans: I really don't see the appeal of anything that's wider than Slim Fit, it's just too much material around the leg / doesn't look as sharp as the jeans on the right.

comp4xkj9.jpg
I just want pants that don't stop halfway down my calves when I sit down. Also since I have quite broad shoulders for my height, slim jeans make me look like I have no legs at all.

Powdered Egg

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This wasn't what I expected. I was a skinny jean hater but if I'm being threatened with seeing those elephant pants everywhere forget it.

sonnyboy

Oct 25, 2017
Naw... Nope! I'm not going back to baggy. I'm a skinny dude, so I'll stick my skinny jeans lol.

Fitts

You know what that means
Oct 25, 2017
Skinny jeans look and feel awful. I just like a normal cut. Relaxed or something? I don't fucking know I haven't bought jeans in a long ass time.

RedSonja

Oct 29, 2017
Just normal straight cut jeans. Slim fit if you're feeling cheeky and haven't eaten.

Last edited:

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Skinny jeans era needed to die in a fire long ago

Also I don't consider those baggy jeans in the OP, that's some jnco jeans clown pants.

I consider baggy clothes to be like Tommy Hill jeans from the mid 90's

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They look like shit lol. Let's not bring back the popular jeans from when I was 15. It was embarrassing then.

Basquiat

alt account
Banned
Apr 2, 2020
The time has come to give up wearing your perfectly functional jeans and spend some $ on some new jeans! (Am I getting too old for this?)

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
I like comfy clothes, especially during lockdown. With barely leaving the house I've pretty much lived in various hoodies and joggers for months at this point.

However, there's absolutely no way I could pull off wearing those jeans in the OP, or any baggy jeans really. Slim fit or original look best for me, although best of both worlds - jeans and comfort - is stretch slim. I wish all jeans at least had the option for stretch fit. Much more comfortable.

RowdyReverb

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
These things go in cycles, and skinny has been in for a long while now. I could see pandemic pants being a thing. My jeans have "shrunk" over the past year