• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Every officer who saw this, did nothing, and walked by his blooding body should be suspended.

nhlducks35

Oct 28, 2017
At a minimum, those 2 cops should be fired and tried and every cop in that video should be suspended

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
a bunch of Buffalo cops just resigned from the Emergency Response Team as a show of support for the two who were suspended. you can't make this shit up.

fucking tear the whole thing down. ACAB

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
a bunch of Buffalo cops just resigned from the Emergency Response Team as a show of support for the two who were suspended. you can't make this shit up.

I desperately want to believe this is a game of telephone and the wires got crossed somewhere in this because I almost can't believe these officers, fifty seven of them, all quit in support of those two violent dickheads. How the fuck.

Well, see you assholes later. We're better off without you. Please don't apply at any other precincts or law enforcement/security bureaus anywhere else.

they didn't actually leave the force, y'all. just left the ERT team. they are still getting paid to go out and patrol the streets.

Well damn, that's kind of a bummer. Hopefully they don't just stop there and just quit altogether.

Deleted member 8752

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Man, a guy I know is trying so hard to spin this.

'The cop was trying to pull him, not push him!'

'you can see how shaken he is!'

'he was pushing the other cop away because that other cop was going to hit him'

SMH, ducking people who worships uniforms.
I mean... no cops helped him or rushed to his aid after he fell. How can they spin that?

astroturfing

Nov 1, 2017
Suomi Finland
christ.. awful video. you just DO NOT shove old people around like that, if you cant control yourself enough to not do that, you dont deserve to be in ANY profession..

i work in a busy hospital and have dealt with literally thousands of lets say "difficult" old people, and have had to try and restrain some of them when they've tried to hurt me or themselves but never ever have i lost my temper and intentionally hurt anyone, no matter how stressed i was. and i've never observed anyone else do harm like that either. if you rough up an old frail person you can very easily completely ruin their health or kill them, every functioning human should understand this..

you really have to be a special kind of fucking asshole to harm an elderly person like that. pisses me off because its SO DAMN EASY not to!

LaneDS

Oct 25, 2017
christ.. awful video. you just DO NOT shove old people around like that, if you cant control yourself enough to not do that, you dont deserve to be in ANY profession..

i work in a busy hospital and have dealt with literally thousands of lets say "difficult" old people, and have had to try and restrain some of them when they've tried to hurt me or themselves but never ever have i lost my temper and intentionally hurt anyone, no matter how stressed i was. and i've never observed anyone else do harm like that either. if you rough up an old frail person you can very easily completely ruin their health or kill them, every functioning human should understand this..

you really have to be a special kind of fucking asshole to harm an elderly person like that. pisses me off because its SO DAMN EASY not to!

Yeah but has an old person ever tried to politely hand you back something that belongs to you?

rsfour

Oct 26, 2017

they should fucking quit, show some real support for their fellow nazis, lose that paycheque, lose the pension.

Jag

Oct 26, 2017
I can only imagine the hate and venom pouring out of police unions around the country. They have spend decades consolidating their power and have a chokehold over the force. They need to be disbanded by law.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
Apparently they are still being paid and stuff, they're just not part of the ERT (SWAT?) but still on the streets?

Oh well, I'm sure we'll miss them when a statistically unlikely terrorist event happens

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

57 less cops that will go in guns ablazin to a wellness check at least, even if they're still on the force

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
They're still employed.

Ok I read some articles and they are still employed BUT they will not be on the streets handling protests anymore. ERT was "The special response unit was formed in 2016 and is deployed to manage mass protests or riots." So if they aren't on that team the protesters are safer. So this is good news.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
www.investigativepost.org

Police crowd-control unit resigns in protest - Investigative Post

Officers and union object to suspension of two cops whose shove seriously injured a protester and generate national media attention.

"Fifty-seven resigned in disgust because of the treatment of two of their members, who were simply executing orders," said John Evans, PBA president.

The special response unit was formed in 2016 and is deployed to manage mass protests or riots.

so they're admitting that Buffalo PD leadership ordered these guys to shove old men and leave them bleeding out on the ground. nice union you have there!

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Ok I read some articles and they are still employed BUT they will not be on the streets handling protests anymore. ERT was "The special response unit was formed in 2016 and is deployed to manage mass protests or riots." So if they aren't on that team the protesters are safer. So this is good news.

lmao, "If I can't fuck some shit up during protests then get me off this team, I thought this was America!"

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
www.investigativepost.org

Police crowd-control unit resigns in protest - Investigative Post

Officers and union object to suspension of two cops whose shove seriously injured a protester and generate national media attention.

so they're admitting that Buffalo PD leadership ordered these guys to shove old men and leave them bleeding out on the ground. nice union you have there!
If their orders were to push old people onto the curb to crack their head opens and watch while they bleed out sure seems like everyone in the department especially the higher ups need to go

"Just following orders" has worked out as a great defense of fascists in the past

Piecake

Oct 27, 2017
If their orders were to push old people onto the curb to crack their head opens and watch while they bleed out sure seems like everyone in the department especially the higher ups need to go

"Just following orders" has worked out as a great defense of fascists in the past

EZuFktEWsAALkcQ

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017

Very well fucking sums it up. There is no fixing it because there is no accountability. We damn well know that some of those cops wanted to check on the victim, because they know it was fucked up. They'll never do it though, because that would go against the gang mentality. Their biggest priority is looking out for each other, no matter the action, instead of doing their jobs. This structure has terrorized innocent Americans for decades. It needs to be demolished and rebuilt with an all new foundation.