• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, England
They really don't give a shit do they, whether you are black or white, young or old, people to them are just things to be bullied and brutalised.

Fuck scum, hope they lose their jobs.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Is there any truth to the man trying to return the helmet to the officers and that's why he walked up to them?

Not sure if that's a thing people made up or not as it does look like he's confronting them based on his body language (which is 100% fine, of course).

Edit: I see it's being discussed just above!

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
I still can't get over the fact that they initially tried to play it as he tripped and fell. That right shows their true colours. It's not blue, it's pig shit.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Disgusting how not a single cop showed any concern about the elderly man bleeding on the pavement... and in fact walked right past him

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I still can't get over the fact that they initially tried to play it as he tripped and fell. That right shows their true colours. It's not blue, it's pig shit.
It's evermore proof that cops should be filmed at all times for all reasons, because jfc. You can't trust a single thing they say.

Fucking hell...

rochellepaws

Oct 25, 2017
Ireland
This is really upsetting to watch. I don't know why American police are so different to other countries but they seem like heartless monsters in uniforms that ordinary people should be terrified of.

Xun

Oct 25, 2017
London
Absolutely horrific.

Fuck the police and fuck their lies.

Hopefully he recovers.

It doesn't help having parents who are a similar age and I can't help but imagine them in the same situation.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
I'm gonna risk getting hated on for this, but the cops that passed by the guy on the ground actually did the right thing. The whole situation is fucked, the pig that pushed him absolutely shouldn't have instigated, but when you're dealing with potential head trauma trying to assist without medical training has a possibility of making things worse. You can clearly see that a dedicated medic ends up getting to him on the ground.

Bad situation, but if a random cop that had *no* reason or training to attempt to assist head trauma had made things worse it would've gotten uglier. I fully understand why folks are pissed off right now, and I agree, but it's something to consider.

Fatoy

Mar 13, 2019
I'm gonna risk getting hated on for this, but the cops that passed by the guy on the ground actually did the right thing. The whole situation is fucked, the pig that pushed him absolutely shouldn't have instigated, but when you're dealing with potential head trauma trying to assist without medical training has a possibility of making things worse. You can clearly see that a dedicated medic ends up getting to him on the ground.

Bad situation, but if a random cop that had *no* reason or training to attempt to assist head trauma had made things worse it would've gotten uglier. I fully understand why folks are pissed off right now, and I agree, but it's something to consider.
This is true from a medical point of view, but basic ethics would dictate you'd at least stop and stand by the injured person, so nobody behind you tripped over them, trod on them etc. Just because you shouldn't be moving them or caring for them yourself, doesn't mean you just walk on by.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
This is true from a medical point of view, but basic ethics would dictate you'd at least stop and stand by the injured person, so nobody behind you tripped over them, trod on them etc. Just because you shouldn't be moving them or caring for them yourself, doesn't mean you just walk on by.

This is also true - just seeing folks on twitter angrily saying that one of them walking past should've administered aid rubbed me the wrong way.

Not trying to defend the cops here, but rather trying to let people know that if someone has a head injury and they aren't medically trained DON'T TRY AND ASSIST THEM.

Young Liar

Nov 30, 2017

i mean yeah you have a point about needing expertise to help someone who just suffered head trauma, but i don't think the police were considering that at all when they kept marching without even a hint of concern.

nobody stopped, nobody got in the face of the other cops who pushed the elderly man, nobody expressed anger or even a modicum of disagreement with the downright evil act their fellow police officers committed. they all just kept going about their business of stifling dissent and enacting state violence on citizens.

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017

Nope this was mindset at all going by the video they just did not care, not one do them did.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017

They could have called EMT services

Mar 18, 2020
It's hard to think of them as doing the "right thing" when they watched a coworker push an old man down and kept strolling. No attempts to hold him back, no reprimands, no immediate call for assistance (I find it hard to believe THEIR medics weren't on immediate standby), and no thought NOT to arrest people who tried to help or were just too close to the area.

AstronaughtE

Nov 26, 2017

I think they had things under control enough for an officer to stay behind until the medic showed up. That's what being a first responder is all about. It should have never happened in the first place. They could have easily walked him.

Theswweet

RPG Site
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
California
Guys I'm not trying to defend the fucker that pushed him in the first place, nor am I trying to say that someone shouldn't have stayed behind to keep an eye on him. At the end of the day, the fact the situation even happened is a condemnation of the force as a whole.

The only reason I posted anything is that I've been seeing a *ton* of folks on twitter chastising the cops in the background of the video for not *immediately* attempting to administer aid, and it really rubbed me the wrong way because of how dangerous that would've been, even more so than the situation already was.

Dehnus

Banned
Oct 30, 2017

This video is gruesome and will make you seeth with anger.

The officer has been identified and calls are being made for his arrest.

The Department has also made a statement denying that the officer in question shoved him, rather the man "tripped and fell".

And they wonder why nobody likes these assholes.

I am starting to think they are doing their part to help get Biden elected by being so evil and associatung with Trump that everyone just vote for anybody but Trump.

But all joking aside, gosh they instantly identify a camera, and want to censor the image. It's like an urge, one that clearly shows just how much they see the populace as an enemy rather than something they should serve. Serving would be helping that old man accross the street, helping a lady change a tire after she has a flat, helping pets out of right places, ... The list goes on. But nope all that has been relegated to other services and they are just the force to control the populace and protect the extremely rich from that populace.

The police has no other function, it is clear from their actions, rethoric and symbolism. It's all militant language, symbols and killing people that have nothing or simply are the skin tone they don't like.

Last edited:

Gure

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Look how one of those mother fuckers quickly escapes from the scene. I'm boiling.

AGoodODST

Oct 28, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ. Scumbag just walks away and all.

That response from the PD is utterly shameful.

Fuck all pigs.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
Jesus fucking Christ. You DO NOT shove the elderly! For fucks sake. This is common fucking sense.

Cops all over are trying to outdo each other with how low they can go

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
suspended only, with fucking footage like that out on national news networks to boot.

it goes to show the system is just rotten to the core and people have to keep pressing non stop to get some consequences for these pigs.

Biden fucking better make it a point to go after police unions if Dems win it all

Windy_Smile

Oct 27, 2017
Fuck the man is just lying there. I winced in my seat when that shitball lunged towards the old man as he lay on the ground. I just assumed that he would pound the poor guy a second time.
ACAB

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo

I would find it odd if none of the officers have EMT training

Galkinator

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Fucking hell. American cops really have forfeited their humanity, what the actual fuck is wrong with these insane violent assholes?
Walking past an elderly man bleeding on the ground, due to one of your co-workers pushing him violently, and not giving a fuck (actually a single one seemed to care but then another cop fuckface stopped him god forbid he tried to help).
Absolutely sickening.
My heart is with you USA-Era and I hope the protests will lead to significant changes, and justice for all those violent maniacs that seem to think they protect anyone but themselves. You deserve better.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
All these reckless violent acts caught on camera. Easy slam dunk prosecutions if they were any of us but instead they get a stay at home vacation.

My only hope is that these protests reach the proper conclusion.

ParmeSean

May 14, 2018
Suspension? If it were a poc who did the same thing, they would've broken the guys legs and then locked him up and thrown away the key. The police needs to be prosecuted

Oct 27, 2017
They really don't give a shit do they, whether you are black or white, young or old, people to them are just things to be bullied and brutalised.

Fuck scum, hope they lose their jobs.

I would imagine they prefer it if you're black, but they'll get their daily dose of brutality in on whoever they can.

I hope something a fair bit more severe than losing their jobs is the outcome here.

Suspension? If it were a poc who did the same thing, they would've broken the guys legs and then locked him up and thrown away the key. The police needs to be prosecuted

It happened hours ago. There is probably a process that has to be followed.

ps3ud0

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This story is on the front of the BBC website with the video. Those cops need to be facing criminal charges and all the cops that walked past should be sacked.

ACAB - how do their families even look them in the eye.

ps3ud0 8)

wrowa

Oct 25, 2017

Someone of them absolutely should have stayed at his side to make sure that proper treatment arrives. I don't know if the man passed out, but you can't give a seriously injured person the feeling that he's left to die either. But that's what you do when you literally leave him alone.

Paquete_PT

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017

Sorry, but no. They should, at the very least, have checked on him and do something to stop the bleeding. As far as they know he could have gone into cardiac arrest and I'm sure they know basic cpr. They were also heavily protected, so there was no risk in touching someone bleeding. They shouldn't move him, that's correct but they should have supported him in anyway they could.

Oct 25, 2017
You would think that while you are under intense scrutiny and while everyone on earth is filming you doing your job 24 hours a day 7 days a week that you'd maybe want to try and be a little better at it. Maybe take pride in yourself. Maybe be on your best behavior.

It just somehow manages to keep getting worse instead of better. The people who serve our communities should be the very best we have to offer and instead most often they are the worst we have to offer.

That Guy

Nov 13, 2017
This is also true - just seeing folks on twitter angrily saying that one of them walking past should've administered aid rubbed me the wrong way.

Not trying to defend the cops here, but rather trying to let people know that if someone has a head injury and they aren't medically trained DON'T TRY AND ASSIST THEM.
Except by making that point that's exactly what you're doing. Defending the cops walking by. You see someone getting shoved and bleeding from the head, as a public servant you should assist them. That doesn't mean try to move them, doing something you're not trained to do and risk exacerbating any C Spine injury, it means at least stopping, seeing if they are talking/breathing and getting someone who can actually help, none of which you need training for. They just walked by as though they didn't care.

UberTag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Kitchener, ON
There are fucking videos of everything the fucking police does and yet they have the audacity to lie in their reports...

ACAB
No bodycams, either.

Hell, are those even a thing any more. How many incidents of police brutality have we seen over the past week and a half? And have we seen police bodycam footage from any of them? Not a single one.

I would find it odd if none of the officers have EMT training
Lifeguards probably have more EMT training than these guys... and that just about says it all now, doesn't it?
I mean, when you have a union and you consider yourselves untouchable, EMT training just seems like a needless formality, right?

That's how broken their priorities are.