• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RC.

Oct 25, 2017
Vancouver, BC
A massive relief, watching the video I was legitimately thinking that I had just seen someone die.

Absolutely abhorrent, what the fuck's up with police getting rough on old people. Like come the fuck on, how the fuck do you have that little restraint.

Even if that man survives his life will never be the same.
Any injury to the head can be potentially devastating to a senior and lead to life long ramifications.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
Cops are used to the "tripped and fell" line because it's what they tell their wives to say too.

Alucrid

Chicken Photographer
Oct 25, 2017
you would think the well of fucked up shit would run dry eventually but nope it just keeps on coming

Hazardous

Oct 25, 2017
My dad died from the same kind of injury, blood pouring out of his ears and everything... I think I'm having like, PTSD from that video. I just can't. I don't even know. I'm so fucking hot in the face with rage and I feel like I'm going to throw up. Bastards.

Xpike

Oct 25, 2017
the police run this country everyone else is just at their mercy for whenever they decide to live out their ultra violence fantasies

Okabe

Is Sometimes A Good Bean
Aug 24, 2018
Cops are used to the "tripped and fell" line because it's what they tell their wives to say too.

DependableBoringHumpbackwhale-size_restricted.gif

OP
OP
Christo750

Christo750

May 10, 2018
My dad died from the same kind of injury, blood pouring out of his ears and everything... I think I'm having like, PTSD from that video. I just can't. I don't even know. I'm so fucking hot in the face with rage and I feel like I'm going to throw up. Bastards.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Take a walk and clear your head.

jerf

Nov 1, 2017
The thud of his head hitting concrete was so loud people pigs across the street in full riot gear stopped instantly.

I can't say the rest that I think else I be visited by suits in the night
I legit feel dizzy and sick from this

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Saw this video with no warnings on Twitter and I was shaken. Absolutely inhumane.

Good to hear he's stable, even though there will likely be serious ramifications to his health.

Yabberwocky

Oct 27, 2017
I'd just seen this on Twitter - watching the blood immediately begin to pool under the man's head was so horrifying.

Mark Poloncarz @markpoloncarz

I've seen videos of the incident in front of Buffalo's City Hall in which an older protester appears to have been shoved by police, fell backwards and suffered a serious head injury. It sickens me. I've confirmed he is at ECMC in stable condition. My thoughts are with him now.

10:17 PM - Jun 4, 2020

Thank you, I was wondering if he was okay.

Deleted member 31817

Nov 7, 2017
Sure would be a shame if Buffalo's police building went the same way as Minneapolis'. Sure would be a shame indeed.

ShaggsMagoo

Oct 28, 2017
This is making my blood boil. Two officers push down an elderly man, one of the officers that pushed him sees that he is bleeding and starts to go down to (presumably) help him. That officer is then pulled up and pushed forward by a 3rd officer who starts talking to dispatch and continuing to walk. Then at least 7 or more officers continue to just walk by a man lying on the ground bleeding from the head with no attempt to give aid. The officers as this is going on are more concerend with pushing out members of the media than giving assistance to an injured subject. What in the holy fuck.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Gotta suspend them with pay and run a thorough internal investigation and then clear them with backpay in 2 months when it all dies down...

Oct 3, 2019
Every single cop in this country needs to lose their job, at the very least. I don't give a shit if some "good apples" get caught up in the mix. If you're a part of the system in any capacity, you're complicit in this evil.