• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
I recently got an SN30 Pro+ and a phone mount for it. It'll make a nice portable system for retro stuff but I don't want to tie up my normal phone when using it. If I were to get a phone specifically to use with it, what's the best I can do right now for $100 or less? Top priorities would be getting the biggest and best screen possible for the price and the fastest CPU.

DSP

Oct 25, 2017
Did you actually read the OP or just the title? Those are good phones but they cost around 3 times the budget of the OP.

misunderstood his pricing. With $100 he can't buy anything great. If it is a very old second hand phone the battery is completely unusable for normal operation let alone playing games on it. Still he might be able to find poco f1 second hand for like ~200 ish.

Escaflow

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Those Lenovo phones are quite cheap aren't they?

Capsuley

Nov 21, 2017
CoolPad Legacy is probably what you're looking for:

Same SoC as the Moto G6(Snapdragon 450) that handles emulation fairly well.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Orayn

Orayn

Oct 25, 2017
I do have an HTC One M10 I'm no longer using, I'd have to review benchmarks and see how it compares to modern budget phones.

CoolPad Legacy is probably what you're looking for:

Same SoC as the Moto G6(Snapdragon 450) that handles emulation fairly well.

I have seen this one and it was on my list.