• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
There's a current topic on the larger issue up but I thought this deserved it's own thread because of how notorious the individual in question is

This asshole is a known Nazi sympathizer, but the mod he made is one of the most influential of all time, and the new DOOM game takes quite a bit of inspiration from it. He made this steam thread.
1566351258627.png

Maybe ID should make a statement fully distancing themselves from this ass and his mod?

Oct 25, 2017
Dude was already known as a piece of shit that did a cool mod that's free so you don't have to give him any money to use it so fucking whatever.

I hope he can't get a refund and keeps crying.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
He was already a controversial figure before this, and for good reason. He has done some shady shit.

VoltySquirrel

Oct 25, 2017
Well known piece of shit reminds everyone that yes, he's a piece of shit. This hits close to home for him cause he slips edgy shit into the code of his mod.

Ionic

Oct 31, 2017
What a loser.

"Gaming's worst problem today is people that does not plays videogames can find themselves comfortable to dictate what videogames should be about..."

Yes, the prime directive of videogames, their main edict, is of course to be about homophobia and transphobia. All else is secondary, and these... these... NON-GAMERS are ripping away that important identity. What will be left of gaming without all the bigotry?

Serpens007

Well, Tosca isn't for everyone
Oct 31, 2017
Chile
hahahaha, good on 3D Realms.

They are crying a river because they are criticized for what they say, yet they can't imagine what it's like to not being able to live your life as who you are.

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
i love the narrative that people who don't actually play video games are the only people that would feel this way.

Yeah, okay dude.

Tatsu91

Banned
Apr 7, 2019
There's a current topic on the larger issue up but I thought this deserved it's own thread because of how notorious the individual in question is

This asshole is a known Nazi sympathizer, but the mod he made is one of the most influential of all time, and the new DOOM game takes quite a bit of inspiration from it. He made this steam thread.
1566351258627.png

Maybe ID should make a statement fully distancing themselves from this ass and his mod?
Like i appreciate what he made and he is seriously talented but dude is garbage and such a shame such talent wasted on someone so horrible he plays this i am good persona in the doom community but everyone knows he is trash Btw which thread is his as your spoiler tag has no links

Canucked

Comics Council 2020 & Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
i love the narrative that people who don't actually play video games are the only people that would feel this way.

Yeah, okay dude.

I can't even fanthon how insulated his gaming world is to think that gamers universally don't care about these things.

Almost all gamers I know identify with gaming partially because of how they feel in larger society. And they are all pretty fucking different from each other.

Chainshada

Oct 25, 2017
Come on guys, transphobes and bigots deserve to finally get a win.

Looking through the steam reviews, all the negative reviews seem to be from alt-right dickheads complaining about them "bending the knee".. I guess that's their new thing?

zashga

Losing is fun
Oct 28, 2017
It's crazy to me that the same people who think "SJWs" are hysterical will type up a 500-word rant over a game removing a lame-ass "OGAY" joke and enacting boilerplate corporate sensitivity training.

Pro tip to any chuds who might be reading this: sensitivity training is not the gulag. It's a 10-minute slide show that you don't even need to pay attention to. You're making yourselves look ridiculous getting this upset over literally nothing.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
He's been a long time monstrous piece of shit to the point even his beloved mod has basically fallen to the wayside as a result of just how shitty he is. This isn't surprising in the slightest coming from him but a good reminder of just what a shit hole he is.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
It is amazing though, the backlash from changing this has been much bigger than what the original criticism was for what they said.

Status
Not open for further replies.