• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 27, 2017
nypost.com

Bruce Springsteen arrested for DWI in New Jersey

Bruce Springsteen was arrested for DWI and reckless endangerment in his home state, it was revealed Wednesday — days after he appeared in a much-hyped Super Bowl commercial for Jeep.

Bruce Springsteen was arrested for DWI and reckless driving in his home state, it was revealed Wednesday — days after he appeared in a much-hyped Super Bowl commercial for Jeep.

The "Born to Run" icon, 71, was busted Nov. 14 at Gateway National Recreation Area in Sandy Hook, New Jersey, a spokesperson for the National Park Service said.

Springsteen was charged with DWI, reckless driving and consuming alcohol in a closed area, the spokesperson said.

Sibersk Esto

Changed the hierarchy of thread titles
Oct 25, 2017
Sources say he was pulled over for driving in the middle of the road

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Good thing he's Born To Run, since he won't be driving again anytime soon.

Also, I'll never understand any incredibly rich person getting a DUI. Just hire a damn driver.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Lucky Forward

Oct 27, 2017
Driving out of Darlington County
My eyes seen the glory of the coming of the Lord
Driving out of Darlington County
Seen Bruce handcuffed to the bumper of a state trooper's Ford

Deleted member 6173

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These rich guys don't have drivers? One of the reasons why I love using the bus is because I dont have to drive. If I was rich I would have a private bus that would take me to any destination I pleased

Nezacant

Oct 27, 2017
Today I realized just how little I know about Bruce Springsteen. I couldn't name a single song.

Deleted member 8257

Oct 26, 2017
Getting disappointed with Springsteen lately. He finally sold himself out for a stupid Jeep commercial and now this.

Bane

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
It's always kind of funny seeing people trip over each other to make the very obvious joke when a thread like this is opened. I'm guilty of it myself a couple of times I believe.

Really fucking dumb on his part, not that there's ever an excuse or reason for this behavior but to see it from a millionaire. What the hell, man?

KalBalboa

Oct 30, 2017
Massachusetts

Autumn

Avenger
Apr 1, 2018
Not a good look, but it's noteworthy that this is coming to light after his effort to diffuse conservative nutcases in the US during the superbowl. Stinks of "gotcha!"

A lot of cops don't love Springsteen after songs like 41 Shots. He's pretty vocal about police getting bogus priviledges (IE, murdering innocent black people without any disciplinary action).
Ok that makes sense. I just thought he was royalty in NJ, not that fame should excuse him from his crime.