• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Bufbaf

Don't F5!
Oct 25, 2017
Hamburg, Germany
Last edited:

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
god i love this man. been listening to Blank Check's Raimi episodes and i love Bruce Campbell now even more than i did as a kid

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
latest

deanna_beanna

Prophet of Truth
May 19, 2019
I wouldn't be surprised if marvel signs most actors in a multi picture deal as a sort of retainer. Doesn't mean they'll use him

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
He seriously needs an actual role in the Marvel Universe. Throw the guy Blazing Skull or The Whizzer or something.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'd imagine that he'll be in Doctor Strange 3 if Sam Raimi returns to direct that, so that's one movie down.

MarcelloF

Dec 9, 2020
I thought Marvel doesn't do contracts with X amount of movies anymore, but rather time periods?

Anyway, would love to see more of him and I imagine he'll be in Raimi"s next Marvel movie, which I imagine will also happen.

Would love to see him as an alternate Mysterio, too.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine thinking this phase felt directionless when Pizza Poppa was already introduced, smh.

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
Why can't they make him a major character already? The MCU doesn't have to suck, and all it would take is Bruce Campbell's Mysterio.

PanzerKraken

Nov 1, 2017
Yea this sounded like a joke. Bruce picks apart interviewers constantly and is just non stop sarcasm and jokes when asked anything.

Bengraven

Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Legit, if he wasn't kidding, he'd be fucking fantastic in a Deadpool trilogy. Make him a variant of Old Man Logan or Hydra Bob.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Pizza Poppa is the new villain they'll be building up in Phase 6

I'd kind of like him as Nextwave styled Machine Man

Miamiwesker

Oct 25, 2017
Miami
He was great in the making of Dr. strange doc on Disney plus as the host of the fake Unsolved Mysteries show. He just needs to be around, like a funny Stan Lee cameo machine