• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
EDIT: News sources got mixed up. It's his brother Shawn who was injured.

You've definitely seen his work before and he's got a great resume. He's done work for World of Warcraft at Blizzard Entertainment. He has also worked at Chair Entertainment and Disney Interactive.

Thankfully, he's going to be okay, and I'm very proud of him for taking a stand during this difficult time. I know a lot of others won't be as fortunate. His art has helped shaped my love of gaming and I pray for a speedy recovery.

Be safe out there and encourage those risking life and limb for the safety and equality of others.

Last edited:

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
I thought this was his brother, and not Tyson himself? He is one of eight siblings
edit: that picture is not Tyson.

Still infuriating however. Heart goes out to them.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
All of this science, and we apparently still can't come up with a way to subdue or disperse someone without risk of injury. Rubber bullets are inherently dangerous.

OP
OP
Garlador

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I could be mistaken on the identity, as several news sources were reporting that it was Tyson who was injured. I will clarify as needed.

Edit: Looks like other sources are confirming it's his brother Shawn.

Mods can edit.

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
You hear about how rubber bullets are "less lethal" but I believe that distinction matters less when they keep aiming at peoples' faces.

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Main reason I haven't gone out yet. I don't have the right eyewear yet and my career would be over if I took a rubber bullet or metal canister to the face.

bounchfx

Oct 25, 2017
Muricas
All of this science, and we apparently still can't come up with a way to subdue or disperse someone without risk of injury. Rubber bullets are inherently dangerous.
We absolutely can and we have. The point here is to injure and scare people. They're not shooting at faces on accident. Another misuse of power.