• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

HStallion

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been catching up with the new season, not seen everything out yet but while I still enjoy the show I can feel it starting to hit that long running sitcom slump. Jokes feel repetitive, characters are getting really exaggerated to the point of being more annoying than funny and the whole things seems a lot less inspired. Not a bad show or anything but its growing long in tooth.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Been catching up with the new season, not seen everything out yet but while I still enjoy the show I can feel it starting to hit that long running sitcom slump. Jokes feel repetitive, characters are getting really exaggerated to the point of being more annoying than funny and the whole things seems a lot less inspired. Not a bad show or anything but its growing long in tooth.

Agreed. There have been some strong episodes, but most of the season has felt uninspired. I kind of hope next season is the last and that they're able to end the show while it's still watchable.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Terry/Holt's Salt n Peppa distraction dance for Amy was great.

Lol @ their dislike of firefighters.

The old lady giving everyone grief was pretty funny.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
At least we know why Rosa quit med school.

Also, nice reference for someone finally getting a video of Holt dancing.

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
I didn't know it was the season finale either and now I'm sad! Every episode makes me so happy that NBC saved it -- I thought this season was wonderful.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
cute finale but I actually thought it was one of the weaker episodes this season. Still, overall it was super solid, even if the baby arc felt a bit rushed (because its only 13 eps now I guess).

Also, the biggest thing to come out of this season is the fact that the Rosa - Amy friendship has surpassed the Jake - Charles one for me :D

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
www.hollywoodreporter.com

‘Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ Mulling How to Incorporate COVID-19 Into Season 8

NBC's 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' wrapped its seventh season Thursday with a feel-good finale that offered a glimpse into a common struggle: that of working parents as Jake (Andy Samberg) and Amy (Melissa Fumero) battled a New York City blackout as the latter went into labor and ultimately gave birth...

The writers are struggling with how to incorporate the real-world pandemic of COVID-19 into the world of B99. The idea of just ignoring it is not seen as an option.