• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kasai

Jan 24, 2018
The pegging line got me good.

Its 2020 and there's a pegging reference on prime-time television.

Hallelujah

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
*puts nerd glasses on

Amy when she sees Charle's apparently massive dong "Damn, who knew?"

We knew Amy, we all knew from when Charles was naked in the bathroom after spilling Pho on his body cam. they even had his dong on display in the courtroom via video!

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
*puts nerd glasses on

Amy when she sees Charle's apparently massive dong "Damn, who knew?"

We knew Amy, we all knew from when Charles was naked in the bathroom after spilling Pho on his body cam. they even had his dong on display in the courtroom via video!
Guna knew what was up.

Nov 16, 2017
Charle's confidence with Rosa's jacket was surprisingly fun.

Anytime Amy gets to nerd out is funny to me, like her love of binders.

The new Captain was such a good person, almost wish she stuck around for a few more episodes.
The new captain does seem like a missed opportunity. I loved the character and the reactions to her because she seemed too good to be true. That would have been fun to play with over a number of episodes.

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Debbie this episode:

29b.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
So I missed last weeks episode and it wasn't uploaded to Hulu for some reason so I went into this episode and felt like I missed something regarding Debbie. Was there any Debbie content last week that set this up?

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Did not expect to see coked out Debbie sporting a fur coat and rocking machine guns. Lol @ her saying hi-ya everytime she did self-defense.

Also lol @ Holt saying pawned.

The opening scene with Debbie being super obvious about what she stole was great too.

Wingfan19

Layout Designer
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Bothell WA
What I really like about this show is that they don't over-do their guest characters and string out their stories past 2 or 3 episodes.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Baby woes for Jake and Amy :(

Rosa/Charles getting stuck in a gerbil breeding loop

Hitchcock getting married and divorced

I liked Holt learning Russian over the 6 month period of being on the same beat and how it led to the reveal about Ana's baby. Googles the difference between tedious and monotonous.

Relix

Oct 25, 2017
That was the best episode of this season so far. Laughed every single minute.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
Finally caught up on this season, great episodes so far.

Gotta say, I'm kind of sad Debbie got done away with so quickly, I really liked her lol

OP
OP
Naijaboy

Naijaboy

The Fallen
Mar 13, 2018
Fun episode. Too bad this means no more Wuntch episodes. I loved the dynamic between her and Holt. Rosa getting into the name-calling was nice too.

Congrats to Jake and Amy BTW.

BreakAtmo

Nov 12, 2017
Australia
I hope we hear in a later episode that Nikolaj and Cagney & Lacey really hit it off at the movie and now hang out all the time.

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
The ending with Boyle recognizing the pregnancy was great. Also Jake playing Switch and mentioning Wario again.

Agree about the Holt/Wuntch dynamic being a lot of fun. Nice to see Michael McDonald appear as her nephew, one of the best Mad TV cast members.

Dio

Oct 25, 2017
quite possibly one of the funniest eps.
Boyle feeling the pregnancy destroyed me. could not stop laughing.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I'll be sad to see Wuntch go; they had great chemisty and the jabs and snipes were classic. At least she went out on an episode full of them.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
the snap from the emotional feels to roaring laughter at the end of that ep lol

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Sad to see Wuntch go. Was really hoping it was a long con by Wuntch somehow

Sagroth

Oct 28, 2017
I won't miss Wuntch as much as I'll miss the insults from Holt (and now Diaz). Made for a top tier episode. And the ending with Boyle was perfect.

Deleted member 8861

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Surprised to see Wuntch dead with so little exposition as to why or how, but perhaps it just wasn't disclosed to the cast.

Weren't they cooperating at the end of Season 5 to bring down a corrupt figure in the top brass or something? Did that plotline wrap up already?

TheNatureBoy

Nov 4, 2017
Doug Judy episodes are always fun, Jake/Doug have such good chemistry together.

Rosa throwing Terry under the bus was great. I guess Holt is no longer a beat cop.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I can't say anything beyond what was already said (always love the Doug Judy episodes. He and Jake work so well together. And Trudy is a great addition). The Terry/Rosa/Holt plot was fun, although a little smaller in focus than I would have expected considering how big Holt's temporary demotion was to the season.

The Amy/Boyle/Hitchcock and Scully plot felt a little tacked on but still had its moments.

Link

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I really thought the whole thing was a long con by Doug Judy and he was tricking Jake into stealing the real diamonds. Glad to have my expectations subverted. Fun episode.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Jake as a ASMR twitch performer was top 10 Brooklyn Nine Nine jokes, maybe top 5. I lost it.

Deleted member 8861

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
That was... okay. I don't know, it didn't have the same gleam to it the previous seasons had in my opinion. But then again maybe I'm just projecting my own emotional state onto the show.

In any case this season feels like it's genuinely going nowhere to me.

Deleted member 8861

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I have the season pass on iTunes but I only get audio and no video at all when I try to stream OR download the episode. The hell

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
another great episode, season is much stronger than I expected after the first few eps. Also well deserved win for Boyle, long overdue.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
I was rewatching the show and I forgot Holt actually mentioned Dillman last season along with a Montez as the best detectives he's ever worked with, hah. I wonder if we'll get to meet Montez soon.