• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ANuclearError

Nov 25, 2017
I hope he's just taking a break for a while. I dunno what Japan's current travel situation is, but maybe he wants to spend time with family?

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
It's funny how true this promo turned out to be. There were reports earlier of Goldberg wanting to wrestle Roman Reigns.

Oct 8, 2019
5 year anniversary of this tweet.

I assume that this is a work because it was done in a promo, and I assume Jay White isnt stupid enough to sign with WWE.

eonden

Oct 25, 2017
It's funny how true this promo turned out to be. There were reports earlier of Goldberg wanting to wrestle Roman Reigns.

I dont think Reigns wants to wrestle Goldberg after the burial of the Fiend in Saudi Arabia by Goldberg. One of the few top wrestlers that actually voiced his complains about how stupid that booking decision was.

And now that Reigns is in one of the hottest acts of the WWE he has the power to say "Nah" thankfully.

Oct 8, 2019
Depends on how much money they offer him

I never knew I wanted to see another Hulk Hogan match.

Why do you want to see a geriatric Hulk Hogan beat up the entire Retribution by himself, and then see Hulk Hogan do Hulk Hogan poses while Real American plays?

I dont watch Hulk Hogan vs the Dungeon of Doom and think "Yeah this is incredibly stupid but just wait until 25 years later and Hulk Hogan does this again"

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Why do you want to see a geriatric Hulk Hogan beat up the entire Retribution by himself, and then see Hulk Hogan do Hulk Hogan poses while Real American plays?

I dont watch Hulk Hogan vs the Dungeon of Doom and think "Yeah this is incredibly stupid but just wait until 25 years later and Hulk Hogan does this again"

I just want to see Hulk Hogan get beat up but knowing WWE they'd have him beat all of Retribution by himself.

Egg0

Oct 25, 2017
Knife Pervert working the marks. This dude has been wrestling for less than 8 years and has already main evented at THE DOME. He ain't going nowhere anytime soon.

MG310

Oct 25, 2017

I always crack up at One Man Gang selling that chairshot by running the entire length of the ring and over the top rope.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
That post-show promo from White is my favorite of his. Just brilliant stuff.

UrbanDandy

Oct 25, 2017
Pretend I'm a new fan coming into wrestling. Can anyone here sell me as to why I should give Okada and Switchblade my attention? Nothing against them, but from what I see here, there are some members that are fans. What are they seeing in them that I don't?

Duncan

Oct 25, 2017
Okada? Fr?

Like I'll take a shot for Okada; no one on planet earth is as capable in delivering big matches on big stages at a consistent level as Okada. His 2017-2018 title run is legendary stuff.

Kurita

Oct 26, 2017
La France
Pretend I'm a new fan coming into wrestling. Can anyone here sell me as to why I should give Okada and Switchblade my attention? Nothing against them, but from what I see here, there are some members that are fans. What are they seeing in them that I don't?
Okada has that superstar aura (aka "IT") that's hard to describe with words, and he rarely fails to deliver when it matters.
A handsome fella, great in the ring and who clearly enjoys what he's doing. Very few wrasslers got it all like him.

Last edited:

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
www.f4wonline.com

Bandido signs new contract with Ring of Honor

Ring of Honor has announced a new contract for another member of their roster. Ring of Honor is pleased to announce that international star Bandido has

rPWPJZS.gif

lucebuce

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Pakistan
Please no.

Let WWE have him. I would say let them ruin him but that would imply I believed he had something to ruin to begin with.
11353.jpg

Okada has that superstar aura (aka "IT") that's hard to describe with words, and he rarely fails to deliver when it matters.
A handsome fella, great in the ring and who clearly enjoys what he's doing. Very few wrasslers got it all like him.
"handsome fella" is an understatement.

Superplex

Nov 4, 2017
<3
There were rumors of Jay White going to NXT back in October, but it came from Rovert so I naturally assumed it was bullshit

Buckle

Oct 27, 2017
Jay plays a good sneakfuck mastermind.

His talking and expressions throughout the match added a lot.

OP
OP
asmith906

asmith906

Oct 27, 2017
Need Impact to put the X Division title on Blake Christian

Wish this wasn't a dark matck

Last edited: