• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
tenor.gif

Deleted member 925

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I believe it... after all, it's Britney bitch.

She put out the pop album Bible of the century, so...

Apathy

Oct 25, 2017
How can someone be this stupid. I know celebrities aren't the smartest people around in general, but my god, this is some next level stupidity

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but she's claiming she ran 16,75 meters per second. Which translates to 60km/h. That's impressive!

Hail to the kween.

Euler007

Jan 10, 2018
Olympic split times for 30m is around 4.2s at women's competition, so it's not impossible she did her time (in ft, not m) if she's been training seriously for a few years. Much harder at her age than a teenager though. If she's been at it for 2 weeks, doubtful.

Last edited:

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I just realized I dislike puns. All of them.
Well, you learn something new every day.

Dali

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure she's saying she did a sub 6 minute mile and added a stupid non sequitur at the end.

Her post is actually pretty inspiring to someone that has gone from 9 to 8 to 7 to 6.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
If Taylor Swift made this claim I'd have had no doubts such a thing was possible.

But Spears?

Nah, son.

RiOrius

Oct 27, 2017
Pretty sure she's saying she did a sub 6 minute mile and added a stupid non sequitur at the end.

Her post is actually pretty inspiring to someone that has gone from 9 to 8 to 7 to 6.
Nah, that's clearly a decimal point, not a colon. If it were minutes it would be 5:97 instead of 5.97

Metric/freedom units confusion seems like the most likely explanation IMO. If rocket scientists can make that mistake then so can pop stars.