• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tuorom

Oct 30, 2017
Maybe yelling makes the bullets hit harder? Seems like it would cause your hand to shake, but what do I know? I am not trying to kill 100 dudes in a couple hours.
I mean I think it is kinda appropriate as a way to pump yourself up to run into gunfire on the regular and kill a bunch of people, but it's still funny sometimes. The mans voice is so hoarse. Probably from all the adrenaline yelling.

kilner

Oct 28, 2017

StallionDan

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They could not have picked someone worse than Emilia Clarke for this role. Both her and Jai Courtney doomed the film before they even started filming. Just totally wrong.
I thought Clarke was fine considering she was a different Sarah to the original, raised by a Terminator. Jai Courtney was meant to be the same Kyle Reese as the original though and failed miserably.

But the film has a million other problems.

nillapuddin

Oct 25, 2017
Doesn't Emilia have a funny gif of her doing a stunt roll pulling a gun/blaster? I can't remember if it was for Terminator or Star Wars

jelly

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I will always defend Emilia Clarke in this film, she was perfectly fine. There honestly isn't a thing she did wrong, either echoing Linda or whatever new stuff the writers brought to the table. The hate is bizarre, it's like people didn't pay attention to film, she isn't close to t2 Linda because she is still young with a different upbringing. Yes, stupid big gun, small lady, that's on crap direction. Jai Courtney, yes he was awful.

Last edited:

Wolfe

Banned
Sep 3, 2018
Well, weeding out the unqualified is part of the auditioning process.

This sentence makes no sense in regard to this particular movie, seeing as how next to no one cast seemed qualified for their roles.

What probably happened: producers hired Emilia because GOT was at its peak, and her name was popular. Then Brie's manager lied to her about the gun thing because Brie would have been hurt by the truth thst she simply wasnt as popular.

"What probably happened" says man sitting behind his computer with no actual idea what happened.

Hugare

Banned
Aug 31, 2018
This sentence makes no sense in regard to this particular movie, seeing as how next to no one cast seemed qualified for their roles.

"What probably happened" says man sitting behind his computer with no actual idea what happened.
Yeah, that's why the "probably" is there and not "factually"

From the photoshoot with actors aiming at the ground and etc., you can see that "not being able to hold a gun" wasnt probably the reason why

Before 2015 when "Room" put Brie in the spotlight, her most well known role was probably in Scott Pilgrim.

It's not a "big brain" idea to think that they cast Emilia because she was the frigging Khaleesi, while Brie was that "Scott Pilgrim" girl

take_marsh

Oct 27, 2017
I saw this and thought it was hilarious because of those terrible shots people have posted in here and because Brie was in Free Fire the year after lol.

source.gif

And that movie was actually fun to watch.

Kain

Unshakable Resolve - One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I started to watch Genewhatever the other day. Couldn't make it past the first like 30 minutes. It's so so so so bad.

How can anyone greenlight such a bad script?