• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garfield

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 31, 2018
Listen to his words. He said he won't negotiate an extension

does not mean a letter won't go in

Ando

Apr 21, 2018
need to see the voting list for letwin to see which labour leavers and tory no-deal brexit rebels can potentially be switched

Cass_Se

Oct 25, 2017
I can't watch the session, is he really saying he won't ask for extension after parliament voted to ask for an extension? Am I getting that right?

Hazzuh

Oct 28, 2017
My impression is that even doing something like sending two letters to undermine the request for an extension is pretty legally dubious.

Deleted member 44129

User requested account closure
Banned
May 29, 2018
Boris, in the instruction of Cummings, is going to sabotage the UK by illegally crashing out with no deal. I smell Russians.

31GhostsIV

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry for the dumb question, but what is the hope in extending this mess?
Will there be a better deal with the EU?

Boris is trying to force his deal through quickly, with as little chance to scrutinise the details as possible. This doesn't take the deal off the table, but it gives parliament more time to debate and discuss the fine points and add amendments.

Acorn

Oct 25, 2017
Scotland
Yay! Now I can be happy drunk today instead of angry drunk!
0fc.gif

Oct 31, 2017
Got to respect the vote of the majority. Just not the consitutionally binding vote of parliament. That party consist of the absolute dregs of humanity, and the fact that people can't see through their fantastically transparent bullshit amazes me.

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
So when do they vote on a Brexit deal now? I'm so confused. lol

Kiraly

Oct 30, 2017
All the Sun comments calling for civil war and for Boris to deploy the troops hahahahahahaha GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED

Status
Not open for further replies.