• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
About the indictments at this point, I believe it is up to the Attorney General and the Justice Department to determine what further action should be taken based off the report and evidence Mueller has given them. The previous indictments (aka getting people to flip) at this point could have been part of the means Mueller was trying to acquire information.

Exactly, Mueller is hellbent on going by the book, and keeping his role untarnished. He's turning over what he has and dusting his hands off.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
gdINsfG.jpg
zV0450i.gif

Where's the source?
The President obviously. If you follow him you'd know that his twitter is the ONLY source for real news. And he literally says that. And he consistently has approvals of over 50 (according to one and only one Conservative poll company).

Finalrush

Dec 7, 2017
I see absolutely no indication that Mueller wouldn't do everything in his power to get to the truth. He didn't give a shit about how the media portrayed him... He's a patriot who had a reputation of doing what he had to do his whole storied career.

But hey, give you credit. At least you're trying to come up with a reason... It's not likely, but I guess it's possible.
It's not about not wanting the truth, it's taking into account that such indictments might be perceived as more valid overall to republicans if it doesn't come from Mueller, since they've been focusing all their effort on discrediting him. I'm not saying this for certain, I'm just saying neither of us really knows the situation. So maybe let's lay off the doom and gloom and also remain cautious to not be overly optimistic.

NTGYK

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It'll get leaked, we all know it.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
But he already won once
With that kind of logic Conservatives will forever win, 2008-2015 never happened, and Democrats might as well hang up their pink tutus and go home.
2020 is not 2016. Trump fooled a lot of people in that he was an "outsider", but then spent the next 4 years (at that point) proving he's the worst of the insiders. Hell, even people that shoot up churches think Trump isn't doing what he promised. They were both disappointed with Trump.

Riskbreaker

Nov 1, 2017
After Manafort's tepid punishment, I expect nothing from this in terms of punishment to Trump.

Call me defeatist or whatever. Thems just the facts.

Treestump

Mar 28, 2018
Now we wait...

Trump is supposed to have a rally here next week and my dad really wants to go and keeps mentioning it to us. Wonder how off the rails that'll go now.

DarthWalden

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
My suspicion all along was that there was no actual collision with Russia. No question Russia wanted Trump to win but that was probably more because they knew how incompetent he is. The only thing that gave me pause was trump's reaction to all this stuff and the way he would treat Russia.

I still think trump is guilty of finance related crimes.

Finalrush

Dec 7, 2017
Wikileaks posting a ton, keeps retweeting the "Defend Assange Campaign", says not to believe Roger Stone, retweeting article about Assange refusing to hand over documents to the House judiciary committee (which was supposed to receive something today). Lots of posts denying collusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.