• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
Jesus...I have extended family attending.

fr454.png

Lant_War

Classic Anus Game
The Fallen
Jul 14, 2018
When they say 30 down they mean 30 injured, not dead right? That's horrifying still

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
TW: Some screams from off camera so you might want to leave the audio off. But nothing on the video itself.

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
This sucks. Wait for confirmed reports though before assuming anything. I could easily see the "shots fired from the vehicle" end up being police shooting at the car.

Dark Phoenix

Oct 25, 2017
Was driving towards downtown getting dinner and ambulances and police cars are everywhere. Didn't even know about this until just beyond the outskirts, fuck.

TripaSeca

Oct 27, 2017
São Paulo
User Banned (1 week): inappropriate commentary and speculation in a sensitive thread
Ed. I'm sorry about this comment, it was insensitive and premature. Lesson learned. Sorry folks!

Last edited:

Coolluck

Oct 27, 2017
That thing was going so fast, there's no way everyone will be lucky enough to make it out of that alive. Those poor people. Hope they get the piece of shit that did this.

Oct 29, 2017
Wife and I were on 94 East passing Pewaukee when we saw a quartet of emergency vehicles haul ass past us and got off at the exit that leads to Main St. Got home just now and saw why.

Hope that fucker gets what's coming.

Marshall

Oct 27, 2017
I hope the victims recover. How senseless.

Edited: removed out some insensitive comments

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2020
Aug 30, 2020
User Banned (1 week): inappropriate commentary and speculation in a sensitive thread
Driving into a Christmas parade is what the GOP wants?

Acts of violence against women, minorities, and leftists by utilizing vehicles is, yes. At any and every opportunity.

Let's not derail the conversation with incredulousness directed at those pointing out the violent rhetoric and actions of the GOP, their mouthpieces, and their constituency.

Just going to ignore those showing their true colors in replying to this comment. If you are burying your head after the verdict, I don't know what to say. I see you.

Last edited:

MIMIC

Dec 18, 2017
This is so weird... so was that SUV trying to get away from Police for some other crime? Then hit the crowd when there was no way around them?

Because they could have easily hit that kid, but drove right passed the kid.

Good question. Could have easily mowed down several people but drove in an empty lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.