• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

The Climaxan

Oct 27, 2017
NC-USA
OH MY GOD YES.

I wonder if Walter actually died???? (HE DID) The Swat rolled up on him pretty quickly after he dropped. THERE'S A CHANCCCCCCCCCCCE.

Last edited:

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If it doesn't have Walter White I ain't interested

I like how the ending left his fate kind of up in the air
giphy.gif

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
If it looks like its going to be really good, I hope we get to see it on a movie theater.
If Walt is alive, I hope we get a small cameo with him going on trial. Obviously like he mentioned before "I wont live to see the inside of a jailcell".

also what happened to Jesse's money, the rest of it that he didn't threw away.

MechaX

Oct 27, 2017
Breaking Bad Gaiden: The Quest to Find the Money Jack Stole

And lol at some of these Walt comments. What's next, Cyber Gus Fring returns?

Razorskin

Oct 25, 2017
They should hype the hell out of it and then just upload Need for Speed in it's place on April 1st

Pendas

Oct 28, 2017
Movie will probably take place in prison. I remember they asked Gilligan in an interview what Jessie's fate was, and his response was something like "I don't know, but if I was being realistic, he probably ended up in prison."

Graven

Oct 30, 2018
Very interesting.

While we are at it, i always wondered if a The Wire movie would work, with the crew coming back together one last time to finish the "Greek" case.

Tux_

Banned
Nov 5, 2017
Pumped. Im in the middle of a Breaking Bad rewatch.

Really is amazing. Gotta move onto BCS soon.

ty_hot

Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Curious if it will have any relation with Better Call Saul's events. I haven't watched it but I hear it's story goes beyond BB finale... Might want to watch it before the movie (tried twice already, slept on the first episode)

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Anyway... who even asked for this....
Imagine actually doubting Vince Gilligan after BB and BCS

The man could make a TV show about a guy who just sits in a porta-potty doing crossword puzzles all day and it would probably be the best thing on TV
Hmm solid counter-point.