• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Busaiku

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
7:23 AM is the best time for a burger, I don't want freaking hashbrowns.

acheron_xl

Oct 27, 2017
MSN, WI
It's the worst part of working nights. Can't get a good burger. Can't get a pizza delivered until 4 hours after I get off work. Sucks.

Cousin From Boston

Prophet of Regret
Avenger
Nov 21, 2017
All-day breakfast is best
true-the-office.gif

viral

Oct 25, 2017
They really do, and make no sense. Why can't McDonald's make me a Double Big Mac before 10:30 if they can make me a normal Big Mac? Just put in 4 four patties instead of 2.

Bigkrev

Oct 25, 2017
Its also one of those things that feels racist, but probably isn't. Usually, its all Pork options instead of a variety of meats, and im not allowed to eat Pork…

kmfdmpig

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Love breakfast menus. You've got a wide range of foods to choose from (sweet, savory).
I'll usually be torn by at least a dozen things I want to eat on a breakfast menu. A lunch/dinner menu likely has 1/2 or even 1/3 as many dishes that appeal to me.

Its also one of those things that feels racist, but probably isn't. Usually, its all Pork options instead of a variety of meats, and im not allowed to eat Pork…
Unless you think they're offering that specifically because some people can't eat pork I don't see why it'd be racist for a menu to have the more traditional breakfast meats (bacon/ham/sausage). It'd be nice for them to cater to different dietary needs/restrictions by offering no-meat, steak, smoked salmon, etc..., however.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Dinner only menus suck. I want waffles and coffee at 8pm dammit.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
Only good thing about Whataburger. When I was working overnight, I could still grab a burger on my way home instead of all the breakfast food.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I've never 'wanted' breakfast, it has only been conditioned to me that spaghetti is not a morning food.

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
I've never 'wanted' breakfast, it has only been conditioned to me that spaghetti is not a morning food.

I challenge you to create a breakfast spaghetti, use like pasta with sausage or bacon crumbles with scrambled eggs mixed in, maybe some nice breakfast style sauce or like a rojo for a more burrito style.

ann3nova.

Oct 27, 2017

acheron_xl

Oct 27, 2017
MSN, WI
Fast food breakfast is way too reliant on egg. Egg sucks. Get a breakfast burger? I don't want egg on my burger. That's gross.

Frodo

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I'm one of those people that would ALWAYS order from the breakfast menu, if given the option, any time of the day, so...

Can't agree with that.