• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Dec 4, 2017
Brazil
Its in portuguese, so I will use google translator:

Contrary to all safety recommendations, the couple's maid was not released and remains in the apartment working in an apron, gloves and mask.

Journalist Vicky Régia, from the Gender and Number portal, criticized the episode. "The rope always breaks to one side, which has gender and race. And who will take care of those who take care of others? ", He tweeted.

www.pragmatismopolitico.com.br

Casal com coronavírus que está em quarentena mantém empregada trabalhando

Em quarentena, casal de empresários da zona sul do Rio de Janeiro com coronavírus mantém empregada doméstica trabalhando

Dice

Oct 25, 2017
Canada
bcse1vh.jpg

Gross. lol, where's that "empathy" thread, because the world is fucking stupid and needs more of it.

elenarie

Game Developer
Verified
Jun 10, 2018
I am just imagining some SUPER HIGH CLASS people being all evil geniuses with how they treat their minions.

julia crawford

Took the red AND the blue pills
Oct 27, 2017
Someone post that tweet about that Google employee mad because he had to take time out of his day to wash the dishes

devSin

Oct 27, 2017
I think we had a thread at some point from some guy in Brazil talking about firing his maid for allegedly watching sketch YouTube videos when he was at work.

Maybe that's this guy?

Oct 29, 2017
She died. The results will be available tomorrow but the medical team said she had symptoms of coronavirus

g1.globo.com

Idosa de 63 anos morre com suspeita de coronavírus em Miguel Pereira, diz secretaria municipal

Paciente trabalhava no Rio de Janeiro e esteve em contato direto com a patroa dela, que chegou da Itália e testou positivo para Covid-19.

Absolutely disgraceful.

I'd ask if her employers could be charged with negligent homicide over this, but I feel like I already know the answer.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017

Chiaroscuro

Oct 25, 2017
The information on both articles are contradictory.

The first says the couple got the virus in Brazil, without traveling. The second one says the poor woman was a maid from someone who got the virus from a travel in Italy.

But the poor maid really got the virus from working as their maid.

Arcana Wiz

Oct 26, 2017
The information on both articles are contradictory.

The first says the couple got the virus in Brazil, without traveling. The second one says the poor woman was a maid from someone who got the virus from a travel in Italy.

But the poor maid really got the virus from working as their maid.

They are two separate households

The woman who died ISNT the one in the first article