• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uzupedro

Banned
May 16, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
In his weekly news show, Brad sams said that a source (trustworthy, who has been right in the past) told him that there is a possibility that Multiplayer will not come with the Single-player at launch, the video, with timestamp:

Update from 343's Community Director:

Last edited:

giancarlo123x

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
If multi-player doesn't ship with it then this can fuck off for me personally until it releases.

Saucycarpdog

Oct 25, 2017
That would be a death sentence for Halo. Every fan would be raging.

"Fans were pretty pissed that Halo 5 didn't have a lot of multiplayer content at launch, so how about we ship Infinite with no multiplayer?'

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
Just delay the game then. But I'd find that surprising since the singleplayer sounds like the kind of thing that would need to be delayed rather than the multiplayer since it's unlike anything they've done so far.

Deleted member 4260

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If this is true, delay the fucking game. It sucked when 5 didn't have a Forge mode and BTB at launch. They need to have a feature complete game at launch.

qatak

Oct 27, 2017
This would be wild. I think they'd be better off with a full delay rather than release staggered.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
No multiplayer will be available this fall? This is going to be devastating for games like Fortnite, PUBG, Destiny, Rainbow 6, etc.

lemonade

May 8, 2018
Game as a service where service (multiplayer) and graphics (ray tracing) come at a later date.

dlauv

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Legit thought by the title, this would be a Call of Duty thing.

I know they're talking about this Halo game being a "platform" but they sure as shit better communicate what that even means.

Linus815

Oct 29, 2017
i can see that being a thing if the game is some massive open world with tons of repeatable activities and coop
(assuming "multiplayer" in this context means pvp)

That1GoodHunter

My ass legally belongs to Ted Price
Oct 17, 2019
I can't believe it one bit

That would be a death blow to the game's reception coming out the gate

Goldenroad

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Wait...so no co-op even? I find that almost impossible to believe. Halo games have always been built around multiplayer.

Vinc

Oct 25, 2017
Please delay this game. Like I said elsewhere, for years if you have to. I know they're launching a console and need it. I get it. But this is Halo we're talking about. Make a big move, MS. If this launches and it's bad, it will not help the Xbox brand at all in the long run. You can't sacrifice Halo.

--R

Being sued right now, please help me find a lawyer
Oct 25, 2017
Unless something has gone terribly wrong these past weeks, it should be there at launch. So don't worry too much about this rumor.

Ocarina_117

Oct 26, 2017
It's so disappointing to see this.

This halo had the most hype I've seen for any halo game since 3.

Wtf man

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
If it's true, they need to delay it. It would be like releasing COD without any multiplayer.

Status
Not open for further replies.