• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Starwing

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2018
Why does this forum keep making me crave pizza whenever its mentioned at the most inopportune times?

ReDelicious

Oct 27, 2017
Well looks like I'll finally get to play Halo properly for the first time. Gotta temper my excitement a bit until I see that the game actually launches though.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Man, just the though of this game hitting tons more players... and then they include Reach as well, so a whole new batch of people rage over armor lock, I am simply counting down the seconds.

EatChildren

Wonder from Down Under
Oct 27, 2017
hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Halo-4-Stuffed-Crust-Pizza-The-Box.jpg

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Can someone explain the significance of pizza?

On the Halo subreddit, someone said that they would buy a member of 343 pizza if they confirmed that MCC was coming to PC (this was a few weeks ago). Sketch who Is the community director at 343 came into the thread asking what kind of pizza? He just tweeted a few hours ago the pizza emoji the day before the game is supposedly announced tomorrow. So either he is trolling or it's a confirmation.

Kormora

Nov 7, 2017
I've never played Halo before since been primarily a PC/PS player but if it comes on PC its an insta-buy

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
On the Halo subreddit, someone said that they would buy a member of 343 pizza if they confirmed that MCC was coming to PC (this was a few weeks ago). Sketch who Is the community director at 343 came into the thread asking what kind of pizza? He just tweeted a few hours ago the pizza emoji the day before the game is supposedly announced tomorrow. So either he is trolling or it's a confirmation.
Damn, you spoiled it. LOL it's also in the OP.

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
Should they release it at $30 or $60? I mean it's 4 and a half games on one with 5 campaigns over 100 multiplayer maps 2 remastered games etc $60 doesn't sound bad for all of that

Tizoc

Oct 25, 2017
Oman
Can someone explain the significance of pizza?
Ninja Turtles? Battletoads are influenced the tmnr series of the time, and 80s cartoon establiahed pizza as their fav. Food
So either the tmnt are guests in battletoads or there is a tmnt game or compilation release gonna be announced

Or it could be them just posting pizzs cuz they like pizza.

Talus

Banned
Dec 9, 2017
Let's be real... it has to be the PC announcement... because if it wasn't... Ske7ch would have been in here tempering expectations just like he did when it was assumed MCC would be announced at XO18...

It's happening!

Conkerkid11

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Should they release it at $30 or $60? I mean it's 4 and a half games on one with 5 campaigns over 100 multiplayer maps 2 remastered games etc $60 doesn't sound bad for all of that
If it comes out, it'll likely be like most other Microsoft releases on PC and be "gaming anywhere" or whatever it's called, in which case it'd be whatever price the Xbox One version currently is.

Even if that's not the case, I'd drop $60 on this even though I already own it.

jediyoshi

Oct 25, 2017
yes there are a few games on pc that you can use with your game pass sub because of play anywhere. but gane pass hasn't officially launched on pc, aka Microsoft doesn't advertise buying a game pass subscription to pc users...yet.

I don't see a difference if literally the only distinction you're drawing is how much they talk about it. That's just a reflection on availability of titles.

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
If it comes out, it'll likely be like most other Microsoft releases on PC and be "gaming anywhere" or whatever it's called, in which case it'd be whatever price the Xbox One version currently is.

Even if that's not the case, I'd drop $60 on this even though I already own it.
I forgot that there's a good chance it's a "Play Anywhere" title. In which case the MCC is currently priced at $29.99 and ODST is seperate and priced at $4.99

Status
Not open for further replies.