• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wwm0nkey

Oct 25, 2017
D1bN--EX4AAqkh2.jpg:large

bsigg

Oct 25, 2017
I really hope they've found a way to make customization possible with Reach, if it does come. The armor sets in 3/4 for MCC was kinda lame.

Jamrock User

Jan 24, 2018
I'll definitely buy it just to do legendary runs. But if tomorrow comes and the announcement is something else I'm gonna laugh my fucking ass off.

Zelda

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If somehow for some magical reason Halo Reach is included in this potentially incredible announcement, then I'll literally have a heart attack and die. You have been warned.

Nov 8, 2017
ske7ch on when MCC will be on PC: now or never. "I don't compare myself with anybody," Then he rolled up his sleeve and showed a tattoo of a box of pizza. "I'll let you interpret that however you want," ske7ch said.

Can't wait to see summit play some Halo.

ATOMICJORGE

Oct 25, 2017
PC only users if the port is in a fantastic shape then it's your time to put your money where your mouth is and support the game

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Do you all think that they'll just announce MCC for PC? Or will there be something for Xbox as well

Sax

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wasn't ready to believe but NOW I am fully on board the hype train.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Do you all think that they'll just announce MCC for PC? Or will there be something for Xbox as well
We won't get Reach in addition to PC announced if that's what you're hoping for, but it's bound to happen down the road. This is where I'm keeping my checkspectations anyway.

Dinjoralo

Oct 25, 2017
How common? Im not trying to diminish its importance to you, because obviously it is, but I don't think your average, and even above average user, cares.
Hey, I use it pretty regularly. Having a performance overlay is handy for when you're trying to see how high you can push a demanding game.
Not that you'll need that for MCC. If this has any PC-specific enhancements besides the obvious, I'll be surprised.
I dunno, I understand wanting something for yourself, but I'm hoping they have one announcement mainly for PC players for once.

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
When I got an Xbox One it came with MCC, but I only played like 2-3 levels of Halo 1 before putting it down. Never even tried out Halo 2!

Ill download this day one and play through all of it on PC.

Sotha_Sil

Nov 4, 2017
To think that there are some players who are going to be playing these excellent titles for the first time, or at least after a very prolonged hiatus. You guys are in for a treat.

For the campaigns, I've played CE, Halo 2, ODST, and Reach. I am excited to try the Halo 3 and Halo 4 campaigns for the first time, and to see H1 and H2 in their updated forms.

I do wonder if Halo 5 and Reach might be making an appearance as well. I can't complain with the MCC already having 5 games, though.

Zebei

Oct 25, 2017
"gee I sure am excited to be able to devote time to UNIST and Smash bros this spring break"

*343 cackling in the distance*

Im so ready

Valkrai

Oct 25, 2017
God, Sketch is being a cocktease about MCC PC. I'm gonna be super upset if it isn't announced tomorrow.

Please let it be real.

Spine_Ripper

Oct 25, 2017
I haven't played a single second of any Halo game. And I only just got a gaming PC last February. This is tied with Mario Maker coming to Switch in terms of games I always wanted to play, but never bought the console to play it on lol

Status
Not open for further replies.