• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

John Rabbit

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck these racists. Fuck their almost assuredly racist-ass parents. Fuck the system that's undoubtedly going to fail this young woman.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
Remember: this behavior is learned. These boys parents likely taught them this nonsense.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
there's no way they can deny this is a hate crime

these kids parents better get some consequences for this

Brinbe

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Terana
LITTLE FUCKING MONSTERS. FUCK THEM ALL. supposed christians, fucking make me wanna barf.

holy shit, i weep for that poor little girl who had to endure that. what fucking year is this? fucking end this timeline already pls

Oct 27, 2017
fl
i used to live near there. i thought by the time i had left (14 years ago) it would have changed for the better.. guess im wrong

GatsGatsby

Oct 27, 2017
West Columbia, SC
Charge them, expell them and get that girl as far away from that school as possible if they cant then find a way to open an investigation to hold anyone and everyone responsible.

Mulciber

Aug 22, 2018
Jesus Christ, that fucking story. I don't even know what I think should happen to whom for sure. Obviously expel the boys immediately. The parents should be publicly shamed. I kind of echo what others are saying about "get her out of that school immediately," but not knowing what her alternatives are, I'd like to hear what her parents and her said about that, first. I hope she can get some help, regardless. I can only imagine this is going to leave huge emotional scars.

I almost think we should have a system to do something about kids like this. I'm not necessarily suggesting they should be taken away from their parents, but fuck, this is the start of 6th grade. These kids are eleven. This shit didn't spontaneously generate in their heads. Someone is feeding them a steady diet of sick, hateful racism. I feel like we need a way to crush that, systematically.

Koo

Dec 10, 2017
So the police took a report of the incident - is this actually going to go anywhere? Because this is assault, not only in cutting her hair but also in how they went about restraining her. They should definitely be expelled from school as step 1. Then step 2 should be arrests.

fuckthemkids.gif

Deleted member 19218

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is dumb. If these kids get away with it they will take it to the next level and then when it's too late someone will ask why wasn't it stopped earlier.

ChubbyHuggs

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if I had a kid and something like this happend I'd be able to not recreate that scene from True Detective.

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
jfc, I went to this school. I hope everyone involved is expelled and the administration is forced to give a very public apology. there is no excuse.

Minky

Verified
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Expel the boys, charge with hate crime, parents should be charged also. Revolting little shits

WELP FUCKING NEVERMIND

Last edited:

kvetcha

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
welp, that sucks for all involved. Good on her family for issuing such a straightforward statement.

NSA

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
What a mess.

Like, the real world is bad enough. Throwing real innocent kids under a bus is beyond awful. At least invent fake assailants.

And now we get to hear "told you so" from people who don't want to accept this shit happens in real life. Family statement is extremely raw and direct tho.

Yeah.. I guess the only 'upside' is that this was only a couple days worth and not dragged out for longer.

I did the same thing thing when I accidentally cut my own hair once.

Granted I was like 4-5 not 13 but yeah.

Hopefully you blamed it on random other people and not fingering innocents!