• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 27, 2017
A BOY raped his six-year-old sister by acting out a sex scene from Grand Theft Auto, a court heard.

He raped his victim several times while his parents were asleep – with one attack coming on Christmas Day.

One sickening attack took place in front of another young sibling and came after he watched a sex scene from Grand Theft Auto.

(The charges) will be struck from his criminal record if he completes a 12-month referral order at an out-of-town therapeutic facility.

The boy, from Swindon, Wilts, sat impassively for most of the hearing.

But he chuckled when the judge asked him about becoming a footie star.

He was caught after his sister confided in a teacher about the abuse.

When interviewed by police, he initially denied the offences but later admitted his guilt.
Source:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8521503/boy-rape-sister-scene-grand-theft-auto/

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
"as he was let off with a 12-month therapy order. "

O_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________O

atomsk eater

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure if The Sun is a good source? I assumed it was tabloid level. Fucked up if true, though.

Iyagovos

Verified
Jan 18, 2018
"
They will be struck from his criminal record if he completes a 12-month referral order at an out-of-town therapeutic facility.
"

uh

Oct 28, 2017
Which sex scene would that be? Typical that they can't ever name the actual scene, because no such thing exists.

oni-link

tag reference no one gets
Oct 25, 2017
UK
Kids needs serious help

I mean, he shouldn't be allowed to see/play 18 rated games anyway, but even so, most people wouldn't even think about doing sick shit like that

Hope all the victims manage to get the help they need

Revolsin

Usage of alt-account.
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
More of a strike against showing kids mature media than anything

Th3BranMan

Nov 8, 2017
What's a "footie star", and what judge in their right mind would make jokes in such a grave case? Sounds fishy.

Rygar 8Bit

Oct 25, 2017
Site-15
There is no sex scene.
giphy.gif

Iztok

Oct 27, 2017
I don't remember such a scene in GTA5, though I'm sure there is something to that effect.

Kid shouldnt've been allowed to play GTA5, it's M rated, isn't it?

KiLAM

Jan 25, 2018
Ok I had to read that title 10 times before it started to make sense. What the actual fuck.

b-dubs

That's some catch, that catch-22
General Manager
Oct 25, 2017
This is horrible, but it's unlikely to have any actual conversation other than reactions to what happened. As such it has been locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.