• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2017
There's no way I'm not playing the sequel to the best game of the generation on launch day.

But since Bloodborne 2 isn't a thing, there's no way I'm not playing the sequel to the second best game of the generation on launch day.
no-yes-drake.jpg

Eyyyy, you got me. Well played and factual.

I'm a big fan of emulation for software preservation etc. But if I'm going to buy the game anyway, I'll probably go for the convenience of playing it on the original platform when I can.

Oct 26, 2017
Not sure why I'd wanna hold off on playing probably the best game of the generation till I get a PC powerful enough to run it

Sep 22, 2019
I have BoTW for Wii U and the experience felt good, but after testing the Cemu version it pains me to say I played a butchered game. I can't bring myself to play through 100 hours of BoTW again on Cemu, but hopefully, part 2 is cross-platform and the next console is actually powerful enough for stable 30fps at least.

Bradford

terminus est
Aug 12, 2018
It's one thing to support emulation and the efforts that the community put towards it. However, claiming that a game's "definitive edition" is through emulation ventures into platform wars. As such, this thread is now locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.