• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninStrife

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wow Sony, hope you make a full recovery come next financial quarter! Not sure how you could that after he basically threw white phosphorus, then nuked your entire inventory... worldwide.

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
I'm surprised people are trashing BotW's combat. There are many mechanics available to you to do lots of fancy stuff, though I suppose few players actually bother to engage with them. Stuff like:

Watch 1-3 too, they're amazing. I doubt this game's battle system, despite seemingly more flashy, can inspire something as creative as those, where things that you can do outside battles are used in absolutely astonishing ways during a fight.

Flashyness is all I care about as a gamer dude. Leave me be

Segafreak

Oct 27, 2017
Nintendo's honor has been defended!

The Media Create community has gone too far.
giphy.gif

This game looks like if BotW was a Bandai Namco RPG. Going to call it "Tales of Breathwildia".
Lol, I'm surprised this isn't published by Namco considering all they do is make anime games like this.

Future Gazer

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Should've just sold it. I mean, it's obvious that Sony is doing this to further their influence in the Chinese market. Took this guy way too long to realize how "shameless" companies can be. It's not like Sony actually gives a shit about Chinese devs -- more that it's better to secure exclusives and support so the entire market favors their platform. If the guy wants a fair and open market that isn't dominated by a single platform, then he should've supported other gaming platforms long ago. Be smart about it. There is a reason why I've lowered my PS4 game purchases to a minimum to discourage what Sony has been trying to do in China (turn it into another Europe/Sonyland).

How shameless of Sony for trying to build a presence in a rapidly growing market. What the fuck am I reading.

Oct 31, 2017
I don't get it.
It's not like Chinese developers were stranger to even more blatant knockoffs in the past, so this is hardly a "first", and it's not clear how this could be blamed on the Sony brand in the first place.
The game was first announced for PC, for fuck sake.

Edgar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User warned: Antagonizing a member.
I thought phantom thief was better than that

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
I'm legit surprised though there are people like him and in Weibo protesting about this. For some reason I don't imagine Nintendo having a devout following in China.

Nintendo itself is big there in merchandising brands.
Also you can get Switches there too in all those old console stores, Taobao, JD etc.

Its just that Nintendo itself isnt there officially and with Tencent I am not quite sure if they repeat the same mistake like the ique stuff instead of self publishing the console like like MS/Sony...

holeung

Oct 28, 2017
He is not a BOTW fan.
He feels ashamed of a Chinese game copying directly from BOTW (at least he thinks that way)
And Playstation endorses the act by having the game released on PS4, and showing it on the game fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.