• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
Michael-Shannon-Facepalm.gif

perfectchaos007

It's Happening
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.
Smashing a $400 piece of hardware to protest the imitation is the sincerest form of stupidity.

Bulbul

Nov 20, 2017
Simple law of supply and demand. If there's demand for a BOTW-type experience on non-Nintendo platforms, then someone will provide the supply. If Nintendo went multiplatform, they wouldn't have to worry about this.
Port begging at it's finest 😂
BOTW port and Nintendo DOOMED post at the same time!

Nanashrew

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I mean it is doing some ripping off but still weird some in China care enough to do this.
"Some" is putting it lightly lol. I'm actually legit impressed by how much they got working from BotW.
www.resetera.com

How Genshin Impact copying BOTW is so shameless and impressive at the same time

Reveal thread: https://www.resetera.com/threads/genshin-impact-reveal-trailer-new-online-game-from-mihoyo-the-developer-of-honkai-impact.121728/ So the closed beta just went live a few hours ago, and there are already quite a number of gameplay videos out there. Let's start from the general...

litebrite

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Genshin Impact should've copied Nintendo's art style for the characters you play as too instead of that generic anime art style they used.

Deleted member 9317

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
New York
But I have seen some online comments in China where people are taking it personally and upset the game is 'copying too much'.

Oh boy...

Status
Not open for further replies.