• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Kill3r7

Oct 25, 2017
I don't understand why they backtracked. The alleged conversations will still be part of the discovery request regardless.

Deleted member 43

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 24, 2017
Am I expecting too much from sport reporting when I find the fact that this article uses both phrases "But it's fairly easy to connect the dots" and "But it doesn't take a genius to put 2 + 2 together" rather dubious?

Duxxy3

Oct 27, 2017
USA
On a scale from 1 to Pepe Silvia

Where are we at on this story?

charlie-day-its-always-sunny-in-philadelphia.gif

Oh this is definitely a Pepe Silvia moment. What the fuck was the globe thinking with this crap?

ElectricBlanketFire

What year is this?
Oct 25, 2017
…I'm just going to revisit this story tomorrow. Way too tired to have any idea what's going on here at the moment.

Antrax

Oct 25, 2017
I don't see how this makes any sense. Ultimately all this plan would amount to is Brady QBing for Sean Payton. If he wanted that, then Sean could've just gone to Tampa or Brady could've taken the Saints QB job. It's like masterminding a plot to go to your local Target; you can actually just drive there!

DarthWoo

Oct 27, 2017
Wonder if the crazy person who bought his supposedly final touchdown ball at auction would have a cause of action if any of this turns out to be true.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Oh my god, is Brian Flores The Question?

IS BILL BELLICHECK THE JOKER?!?!

Kusagari

Oct 25, 2017
The Brady/Dolphins thing has been rumored for a while. Lebatard has brought it up frequently.

bionic77

Oct 25, 2017
That article reads like a typical post from a sports message board or a fan airing his theory on a Monday morning on sports talk radio.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
Isn't Mike Florio a hack? He doesn't have any reliable information.
What? No. Florio has a ton of sources and has been around for ages. He's just not a mouthpiece for the NFL so he doesn't get fed information like Schefter.

Doesn't mean this story is true or false but we can safely say that some source is corroborating this

Ra

Rap Genius
Oct 27, 2017
Dark Space
If this gets corroborated by discovery in the Flores lawsuit, said plaintiff is gonna win so much fucking money.

Malleymal

Oct 28, 2017
Flores shouldn't have been fired…. That was give away. The owner obviously had a plan. Payton calls it a day, Brady calls it a day and they throw a smoke screen with Jim Harbaugh. I wish this happened lol … the afc would have been nuts

Fox318

Oct 25, 2017
You can't tell me Belicheat didn't text Brian Flores on purpose to throw all the drama towards the fish.