• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
They're still strong to me? They've beaten other Ōtsutsuki members before. 10 tails Madara is still the strongest to me.

I wonder who's Urashiki paid? Maybe Toneri?
Toneri is a Hamura descendent and is around Naruto and Sasuke's age

he isn't Urashiki's partner, neither do I believe Urashiki even has one as he seems to be recon related compared to Kaguya, Momo, etc... who are chakra fruit related

Oct 25, 2017

Denki should have earned the promotion not Shikadai. (Though I am a Shikadai fan so part of me is happy he got it).

Kind of laughed when Sasuke was basically like NO to Sarada getting it.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
It was obvious from the beginning it would be Shikadai. Naruto can never resist its parallels lol

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
which basically means Boruto won't get it if ever, kid cursed himself lol

it would've been interesting to see Sarada be the Chunnin of team 7 though, we had Sakura be on in Shippuden but with Sasuke gone and Yamato and Sai tagging in it really didn't bud into anything compared to here were at least Sarada could have a leading role for some time

Last edited:

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Is naruto to boruto strikers good? Shit is lie 20 bucks on sale.
sorry bro I never played it

I heard in the beginning it had issues but they patched it up a lot and added more content to it so I am guessing it is better now

way better (from what I heard) then Jump Force though

probably something you can fool around with and test out the character customization options... they have more characters now too

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I actually kind of wonder if Shikadai's promotion will stick. I feel like they might subvert expectations somehow.

Lunar Wolf

Banned
Nov 6, 2017
Los Angeles
Also I think it was a mistake to create a Boruto manga.

Or if they were going to do that then they should've started the Boruto manga with a timeskip. So we'd have a 15 year old Boruto while the anime fleshes out his childhood and academy days/Genin days and then Boruto: Shippuden could adapt the manga.

The anime is dragging its feet a little too much and the manga's release schedule is way too slow.

Nov 17, 2017
Is naruto to boruto strikers good? Shit is lie 20 bucks on sale.
I think it's worth $20, sure.

I have a weird relationship with it, I think if I were to judge it objectively, it would be just an ok game with some major flaws mainly being an unbalanced meta, often unfair matchmaking if you play solo and a lack of content, especially single player. However, I find the base gameplay concept to be inherently fun with how you move around and fight by jumping around, running on walls and stuff and I love the idea of being able to make a custom shinobi and mix and match different jutsus from the manga/anime. I like that you are free to move fully horizontally and vertically as opposed to something like the Storm series where you're locked in a plane with your opponent. I go between having a ton of fun with it and being really frustrated with it.

The devs are actively working on it though. It just got an update and they do buff/nerf stuff. Season Two DLC was announced awhile ago - no details on what it's gonna have - so it at least has some life left in it. I would probably not get it on anything but PS4. I hear XBox and PC are kind of dead but I only have PS4 so I don't know how it actually is on those other platforms.

There's actually a free trial version I believe though. It limits what moves you can use and what cast characters you can use (which get rotated regularly.)You could always try that and see if you like it.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Next week's Pokemon episode has a Boruto Pikachu

D-TKsoKU8AEVt-_.jpg

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
So say Naruto got remade... How many episodes do you think Land of the Waves could be condensced into?

I went back to the beginning of naruto a few months ago and it was surprisgly slooower than I remembered. So many long lingering camera shots and shit.

Oct 25, 2017
I love Houki's design so much. But still laughing at Boruto basically being like, Oh Youre Houki, right?!

next week episodes going to be great.

Konohamaru-nii-chan and Boruto episode!

Oct 27, 2017
I'm surprised C-siders got their own episode lol, I appreciate it if it means they might have some (albeit guaranteed minimal) purpose later on in the story

That card thing from the episode the other week could mean we're getting close to manga stuff right?

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
Boruto manga spoilers

anyone else get a serious Sasuke death flag vibe from this chapter?

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
Completely blacked out with the series after that giant 20 episode arc, gonna start it again eventually. Meanwhile I have read the manga, and I gotta say I cannot wait till Boruto finally gets here. I dunno when, but it will hopefully. Its already at 1/10tbs of One Piece, I dunno if I can handle another 20 years of following this show.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Ikemoto has REALLY stepped up his art game this chapter. Both in quality and style. He's got something that resembles Kishimoto's work now, but having his own touches to it.

Boruto actually resembles his anime counterpart, expression wise. A few other characters look fantastic too: Mitsuki, Shikadai and especially Sakura. His Inojin still looks a little bit off, however.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Has there ever been any indication on whether Konoha kids are now taught about the Uchiha Massacre true story? Or Root/Foundation? Or whatever other shady stuff Kohona was up to in the past.

I'm pretty sure Mist kids are taught about the atrocities of that village's past and that played into the arc there so it'd be unfair if Konoha kept quiet.

Oct 27, 2017
Has there ever been any indication on whether Konoha kids are now taught about the Uchiha Massacre true story? Or Root/Foundation? Or whatever other shady stuff Kohona was up to in the past.

I'm pretty sure Mist kids are taught about the atrocities of that village's past and that played into the arc there so it'd be unfair if Konoha kept quiet.

A good question tbh I don't think so which is really weird

I'm giving Konoha the side-eye rn wyd Naruto

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
At least some information about the Uchiha Massacre is obscured. It comes up in that episode where Sarada is looking for more information about Sasuke in the library.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Oh actually Root's actions were made public, that was a part of Sumire's backstory. But that just makes it even more suspicious that the Uchiha massacre truth wouldn't be public. For how much they're presented like good guys, Konoha seems really shady, even under Naruto.

Never forget how one girl who willingly attempted to destroy the village was forgiven because she was an Academy student but the boy from an other village who was just a thief under duress AND genjutsu (as if one wasn't enough) is still in jail. Some bs.

I miss Ryogi.

Oct 27, 2017
Oh actually Root's actions were made public, that was a part of Sumire's backstory. But that just makes it even more suspicious that the Uchiha massacre truth wouldn't be public. For how much they're presented like good guys, Konoha seems really shady, even under Naruto.

Never forget how one girl who willingly attempted to destroy the village was forgiven because she was an Academy student but the boy from an other village who was just a thief under duress AND genjutsu (as if one wasn't enough) is still in jail. Some bs.

I miss Ryogi.

Lol release Ryogi or we riot!

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
There was that one fan manga that had Ryogi become an Academy student alongside Himawari. That was pretty cool.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Here you go.

It's insanely high quality for a fan effort.
Thank you!

And yeah damn this is pretty good. I wasn't expecting that. From the first page I was like "oh shit" lol. I really like this person's art.
I assume that Tento kid is from the Boruto manga. Looking forward to him appearing in the anime eventually. Ryogi being in the Academy with Hima, while not my ideal scenario, would be pretty cool. He'd be like the Iwabe of that class.
The panel with Hima's lineage is very cool. I hope Hima does become a ninja eventually, though we'd have to wait a long time.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This generation needs a proper Byakugan user, at least. We all know Boruto's gonna subvert it in some way, what with having a sword and all in the opening. So Hima should fill that spot.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I wish Kishimoto had gone the fraternal twins route with Boruto and Himawari.

Himawari could be Boruto's deuteragonist.

I kind of wish Kishimoto had done this too.

We've been getting a lot more of Himawari in the manga in recent chapters. I'm HOPING it's going to build up to her having an even bigger role later on down the line. It's rather noticeable that she's had more screen time than Sarada and Mitsuki too.

Last edited:

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
If they were twins we could've had some twin rivalry going on too

Of course not an extreme one that is negative like what most sibling relations amounted to in Naruto

It is too bad that the anime skimps on some minor details here and there that the novels elaborates on.

Like way back during the episodes were Boruto thought he had the byakugan, he was overly ecstatic because he felt an inferiority complex that unlike his sister he may not have the dojutsu and that he felt inferior and incomplete compared to the rest of thing can't something, so when he saw the Jogan it had more impact as to why he was so happy and when he lost to Hanabi and didn't awaken it you understood why he was so sad.

Anyway the age gap with Hima was a mistake, anything Boruto could do or have Hima could also likely get and do too, the writers skipped out on having a Gentle Fist kid and you can feel the void that it leaves with the new gen.

Always stuck at the back of your head when watching or reading the series like knowing that Ryogi has been in jail longer then Sasuke has.