• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
nah I mean Boruto being serious one second then next episode his personality switches then the episode after that it switches again

or he can't understand things or rushes into stuff without using his head like the Mist or NUE arc

again one is just multiple writers being a problem, the other is maybe his emotions making him reckless

lol bonus for his first Boruto stream on Shikadai landing first before hitting him second, all other times, even when he propelled Sarada and Shikadai with it
the hit comes first then the projectile human lands their feet, idk what was going on there too
like you said I need to be more specific but the arc is getting even more blurry for me as the days go on

I see. Yeah sounds like a multiple writers thing as we see this same kind of thing in DBS. (I will never forgive the inconsistency of the portrayal of Dyspo's abilities)

That confusion with the Brouto stream sounds familiar. I remember just not liking basically anything about that episode.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
N6dlre6.png

imagine calling someone a bucolic nonentity

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
OH Neji
you had to die since you knew the truth about Naruto the series and hardwork being bullshit

#NejiWasRight
#PreDestined

Last edited:

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
OH Neji
you had to die since you knew the truth about Naruto the series and hardwork being bullshit

#NejiWasRight
#PreDestined

Damn that's why he had to die huh.

Honestly Naruto would not get away with so much of his stuff if it wasn't for the nine tailed fox. His lessons to Inari (that kid in the land of the waves arc) are dangerous and only saved by the fact that he got lucky. (Like Naruto coming back to save him in the nick of time when he woulda died for no gain). I suppose the point is that it *is* dangerous, but that you'd rather die than live a life full of regrets. But idk something about Naruto enforcing his development when Naruto himself only gets by in many circumstances because of the fox is pretty funny.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Damn that's why he had to die huh.

Honestly Naruto would not get away with so much of his stuff if it wasn't for the nine tailed fox. His lessons to Inari (that kid in the land of the waves arc) are dangerous and only saved by the fact that he got lucky. (Like Naruto coming back to save him in the nick of time when he woulda died for no gain). I suppose the point is that it *is* dangerous, but that you'd rather die than live a life full of regrets. But idk something about Naruto enforcing his development when Naruto himself only gets by in many circumstances because of the fox is pretty funny.
Die doing what you love

is what One Piece or Luffy tries to push while Naruto was the underdog story that turned into destiny and reincarnations

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
Die doing what you love

is what One Piece or Luffy tries to push while Naruto was the underdog story that turned into destiny and reincarnations

Even at the beginning when they're trying to push him more as being the underdog climbing up from bad circumstances it's not true. Well it's true in terms of emotionally, but not in terms of his strength. Not when the fox has helped him out of binds multiple times that he otherwise would have just died/lost. They definitely should have just owned this a bit earlier on, or not have had the nine tails be as significant in getting him through stuff. (But of course the nine tails Naruto moments are cool af so I'd rather pick the former)

Last edited:

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
Enjoyed today's episode, very cute.

Good chapter, I am lIking Kawaki more and more, and I forgot Naruto could still use a different element such as lava. I do think the mangaka needs to work on his fights because while it's not bad, it is pretty dull.

I read that he aparently takes inspiration from dragon ball fights? I read that recently as a point of criticism. Not sure if it's an admitted fact by the artist or if it was just a comment.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
guys he means he is the wandering Sensei for the protag

while Konohamaru is the squad captain

and Shino is the academy teacher

Oct 25, 2017
Alright episode, its always nice to see the C-rank teams get some involvement. Though I wouldn't have focused it on Namida. Fortunately Hanabi gets the screentime she deserves, and Class Rep is back.

Also once a class rep always a class rep.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Say what you want to about Team 15, but I like the memebers of it, and would gladly enjoy them getting more screen time on a more serious mission. Maybe make them join Boruto and co on a Mitsuki arc style mission.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
This was certainly better than their last episode but it still felt like a "hey! these guys exist!" one haha. I don't know what to make of next week.

Edit: Nue's evolved middle stage form was cool

rrc1594

Oct 25, 2017
I look forward when Sarada ask Sasuke how to upgrade her Sharingan.

I assume his reaction will be

200.gif

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
Sarada getting MS could be written in any kind of ways but the real problem is it blinding her

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
it is legit a Pokemon
miVgT5R.png

Those saskue flashbacks were Fromm Naruto rights of were they redone for boruto.
any Naruto flashback is redone in the Boruto anime, even the recent Itachi one

Idk depends if Boruto and Sarada are going to surpass their parents in terms of power, Idk if they will personally but maybe that's wishful thinking coz I want more tactical unique fights
Boruto is a given

the O clan is all over the kid

Oct 27, 2017
I really hope something comes of this. Sarada looks absolutely badass, and I want Boruto's primary source of powers to come from his Hyuga heritage (I'm biased okay? :p)

Well I'm not biased and I agree, no reason he should be getting 9 tails powers none of that please, just introduce stuff (like Boruto's new eye) for the Hyuuga that let them keep up with Uchihas

Ezpz

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Well I'm not biased and I agree, no reason he should be getting 9 tails powers none of that please, just introduce stuff (like Boruto's new eye) for the Hyuuga that let them keep up with Uchihas

Ezpz

Like, I don't mind
Karma because it has a fairly good in series explanation
, but I really hope Jogan is something super Hyuga focused. The clan needs to be on par again with the Uchiha.