• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
This episode was just stupidly adorable. Himawari is a good kid
Seriously. Between the Chibi Tailed Beast tamagotchi, Kurama being offended, and everyone doting on Himawari I got diabetes. Just a perfect good feels slice of lifr breather, and I loved how everyone was portrayed. Boruto is still edgy about being with his dad, Himawari is surprisingly mature fot a kid of her age understanding both her father and the Shinobi's actions, and the Ninja Dogs are just too cute.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
BEST.

EPISODE.

EVER.

We got to see every aspect of Naruto's personality this episode. The knucklehead Naruto that we all grew up with, the dad Naruto that dotes over his children, and the Hokage Naruto who's surprisingly wise and mature. All the cameos and references in this episode were great, and Himawari is just adorable. I love the fact that her personality's basically Naruto's but with Hinata's gentle nature.

Now excuse me as I go mope that the Hinata chapter of Naruto Shinden isn't animated.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
LMAO...Sasuke is back in the village and doesn't even bother to say shit to Naruto.
and seeing Kiba again was pretty nice.
I really wish Himawari has a bigger role in this series...because so far, her character is only good for slice of life stuff.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Highlight of this episode is Kiba telling Naruto that even the dogs have had enough of his crap. >_>;

Auron.90

Dec 3, 2017
Choji is such a good man, but during these episodes I was thinking: are Sakura and Ino the only wives with a job? I don't know if Rock Lee is married to TenTen who has a shop, but Hinata, Temari and Karui seem jobless.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, why would you say that to me

Uh, last thing I remember is the reveal of the old man kage being behind the golems or whatever

I just see y'all talking about Himawari SoL, and I rather be watching that lol

Aight yeah you missed some cool stuff from a few different characters I'd suggest watching those fights at least and reading a summary of the arc if you really can't be bothered

It was pretty good

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
DztJdffWsAAfXvG.jpg

"That's my Dad"

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
When I first watched the Land of Waves arc, I hated it.

But over the years (and due to reading it in the manga) I've warmed up to it significantly.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This latest episode proves that, once again, Boruto has missed his life calling as a mental therapist. Unlike Naruto, he's just really good at reading other people's feelings.

Not so great at understanding his own tho. >_>;

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
ah yes Naruto and Hinata's secret kids they keep in the attic and only feed rotten fish because they don't have whiskers

the failures

it was crazy when they showed us them in the manga

I didn't even realize those were supposed to be Naruto/Hinata children mockups. How do those faces bait such clicks, I'll never know.

This latest episode proves that, once again, Boruto has missed his life calling as a mental therapist. Unlike Naruto, he's just really good at reading other people's feelings.

Not so great at understanding his own tho. >_>;

Shoulda used that on Mitsuki before he went rogue smh

Oct 25, 2017
Wow at this episode awkward Saauke to the cool and emotionally sentimental Sasuke that we love and even Boruto finally being a kid and asking Naruto to train with him. Loved it.

Always have mixed feelings towards redrawn pt1 scenes.

Also I'm glad sasuke itachi head tap thing was in. I love it so much.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
some episode near the early segment of the arc when they had yet to go to the snake place

and in the snake place

not the Garaga fight and not when they were in Konoha before leaving

What parts? Gotta be more specific I barely remember the details at this point lol. I thought you'd say something about Boruto beating around the bush with Mitsuki being ooc though.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
What parts? Gotta be more specific I barely remember the details at this point lol. I thought you'd say something about Boruto beating around the bush with Mitsuki being ooc though.

nah I mean Boruto being serious one second then next episode his personality switches then the episode after that it switches again

or he can't understand things or rushes into stuff without using his head like the Mist or NUE arc

again one is just multiple writers being a problem, the other is maybe his emotions making him reckless

lol bonus for his first Boruto stream on Shikadai landing first before hitting him second, all other times, even when he propelled Sarada and Shikadai with it
the hit comes first then the projectile human lands their feet, idk what was going on there too
like you said I need to be more specific but the arc is getting even more blurry for me as the days go on

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Enjoyed today's episode, very cute.

Good chapter, I am lIking Kawaki more and more, and I forgot Naruto could still use a different element such as lava. I do think the mangaka needs to work on his fights because while it's not bad, it is pretty dull.

Oct 25, 2017
Kawaki understanding Naruto more than Boruto. Loving Kawaki more and more and how he's having such a strong effect on Boruto

And d'awwwwwwwww Kawaki saved his new family. That was epic. Still was like what if Himawari had a byakugan moment