• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 27, 2017
Even the endings have forgotten about Wasabi and Namida.

GaseousTediousKingbird-size_restricted.gif

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Namida is whatever with her creepy bug eyes, but I liked that cat thing Wasabi did that one time.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The biggest mistake that the show did was not making Wasabi Kiba and Tamaki's daughter. Especially after they gave her animal powerups.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Nah the biggest mistake was not have Hyuga kids that are Boruto's age

Could've had a cool dynamic of Boruto feeling inferior to his clans men and women by not having his Dojutsu awakened and something Metal Lee can look at as rivals

That and Hima being an even bigger prodigy then her brother

Hyuga kids who don't even attend the academy dye to them being elite in skill but not snobs or anything

Just something for Boruto to feel like he is left out and is serious about

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Nah the biggest mistake was not have Hyuga kids that are Boruto's age

Could've had a cool dynamic of Boruto feeling inferior to his clans men and women by not having his Dojutsu awakened and something Metal Lee can look at as rivals

That and Hima being an even bigger prodigy then her brother

Hyuga kids who don't even attend the academy dye to them being elite in skill but not snobs or anything

Just something for Boruto to feel like he is left out and is serious about

I'm honestly hoping we'll get a Hyuga focused arc in the anime or manga once Boruto can make consistent use of his dojutsu.

But it seems like Kodachi and Ikemoto are going to drag out the whole dojutsu thing for as long as they possibly can. So who knows when that'll be.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I'm honestly hoping we'll get a Hyuga focused arc in the anime or manga once Boruto can make consistent use of his dojutsu.

But it seems like Kodachi and Ikemoto are going to drag out the whole dojutsu thing for as long as they possibly can. So who knows when that'll be.
I lost hope on any of that lol
I mean even if they were they could've at least mentioned or hinted at kids beyond Boruto and Himawari

seems like the Hyuga went endangered... In the novels Boruto was even questioning himself if he is even good enough because he hasn't manifested his eyes at such a late age compared to the Hyuga clan which is a clan of geniuses

I mean people call him a prodigy but what is that compared to that in what the 3rd Hokage called a clan of prodigies/geniuses (Neji being genius among a clan of geniuses)

Could've had some cool development for the kid

Oh by the way I don't mean Uchiha genius or anything like that sort of emotion powerups and I have talent just because. I mean hardworking strict geniuses
The Hyuga clan had Hinata, Hanabi and Neji training in taijutsu even before they went to the academy

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I lost hope on any of that lol
I mean even if they were they could've at least mentioned or hinted at kids beyond Boruto and Himawari

seems like the Hyuga went endangered... In the novels Boruto was even questioning himself if he is even good enough because he hasn't manifested his eyes at such a late age compared to the Hyuga clan which is a clan of geniuses

I mean people call him a prodigy but what is that compared to that in what the 3rd Hokage called a clan of prodigies/geniuses (Neji being genius among a clan of geniuses)

Could've had some cool development for the kid

Oh by the way I don't mean Uchiha genius or anything like that sort of emotion powerups and I have talent just because. I mean hardworking strict geniuses
The Hyuga clan had Hinata, Hanabi and Neji training in taijutsu even before they went to the academy

Which novel was this?

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I sometimes randomly remember the scene where Sasuke reveals what he means by "loser" and I fanboy in my head everytime

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
He tells Boruto (to motivate him) he's a loser because he hates to lose, as opposed to losing often.
Probably works even better in Japanese but I still like it

I'm legit dead again omg

More specifically Sasuke says something like "I know you can because you might be a bigger loser than your father" then Boruto is like "what do you mean by loser" and then Sasuke is like "It means you hate to lose" and im like ":OOOOOOO"

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
actually the better Sasuke line is

"there is your shadow clones again" "you know why you make shadow clones? It is because you never wanted to be alone"

during their final fight

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Spoiler tagging because it's early in the day.

THAT ****ING PLOT TIWST. I did not expect that at all.

Oct 25, 2017
Great way to subvert expectations.

Loved the way they managed to get the location though, funny scene in that restaurant.

Akkun is cute, guess Konohamau nii chan will have to save the day with some help from Inojin.

Do wish they provided the meanings of the names Inojin came up with.

Iva Demilcol

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
I was not expecting that at all...

But yeah, it does make sense when you think about how everything started.

And for the names for the Akuta... except by Akkun all of them came from playing with the sound of kanji like rock and earth.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
No wonder Boruto's so bad at expressing his feelings. After Sumire, Kagura, Katasuke, Mitsuki (TWICE!), and now Onoki, the poor kid must be having serious trust issues. Dude keeps getting backstabbed.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
FeminineUnderstatedFossa-size_restricted.gif

Really like this episode. It's nice to see them in an unfamiliar place and as usual with Naruto characters, they look 43% cooler with cloaks (I NEED a new fighting game with those cloaks on those 4 as costume options. Call it "Boruto (Undercover). I'm happy to see Konohamaru is heading there as well since unlike other Leaf Jonin, he's a named Jonin meaning he's probably around Jonin level and it makes it more plausible that they'll get out of this predicament. And also I love Konohamaru. And his undercover getup looks cool as well.

That twist is pretty interesting and I did not see it coming. I'm looking forward to learning more about Onoki's motivations.

No wonder Boruto's so bad at expressing his feelings. After Sumire, Kagura, Katasuke, Mitsuki (TWICE!), and now Onoki, the poor kid must be having serious trust issues. Dude keeps getting backstabbed.
Huh...I wish I had not read this.

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Huh...I wish I had not read this.

And then you add in the implied betrayalthon by Kawaki in the opening scene.

And then you add in Ao in the manga, however brief it was.

And then you consider that despite his rambunctious energy from Naruto, his temperament is closer to Hinata's and thus he's frequently filled with self-doubt....

... yeah I'm starting to feel sad for him :(

EDIT:

Also have you guys realized that SASUKE, of all people, is one of the most stable adult relationships Boruto has in the new series? Sasuke, the jerk who spent almost all of Part 2 Naruto backstabbing everyone.

Not sure if that's hilarious or sad, but it sure is ironic. >_>;

Last edited:

NHarmonic.

▲ Legend ▲
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, wasn't expecting that.

Always funny how they omitted Sakura in the opening, lmao.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Konohamaru wearing anbu clothes like his Mom and Dad
Climax will be his sister

Why Hima? Why did you kill the Hyuga clan

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
Uhhh.... the fuck? lol

I mean I enjoyed the twist but can someone explain to me how it makes sense? Why would he be behind this?

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Konohamaru wearing anbu clothes like his Mom and Dad

Climax will be his sister

Why Hima? Why did you kill the Hyuga clan

DON'T YOU DARE SUGGEST THAT ;_;

I can totally see (and actually am kinda hoping for) a brother vs sister fight tho. But I hope that if such a fight happens, it happens because Himawari is trying to stop Boruto.

brinstar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Uhhh.... the fuck? lol

I mean I enjoyed the twist but can someone explain to me how it makes sense? Why would he be behind this?
I'm guessing it has to do with his dead grandson he was mumbling about back when he visited Konoha (I forgot all about that actually lol). Maybe the experiments are to revive him or something?

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I'm guessing it has to do with his dead grandson he was mumbling about back when he visited Konoha (I forgot all about that actually lol). Maybe the experiments are to revive him or something?

Huh somehow I forgot about that.

Inojin has been teaching Akuta the importance behind life and death too.

themes

EDIT: And my boy Konohamaru is on his way too. Events will go down

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I have a very bad theory about everything.
Lord Ku and Ohnoki are not creating the Akuta out of nowhere, they require actual souls and the reason they need Mitsuki is because he is a hybrid clone between Zetsu and Toneri DNA. Basically throwing in the Zetsu cause it would be similar to the Akuta. The big WTF reveal of this whole arc is that this all started out after they tried to bring back Kozuchi but instead found a really fucked up defense mechanism for their Village. And to top it all off, Kozuchi=Akkun.

brinstar

User requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Naruto and Shikamaru really need to invest in soundproofing the Hokage office walls