• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Good episode. I'm happy we get to see the Hidden Stone village cause that's a place that hasn't been explored much. This arc has been pretty interesting. I really liked the phone conversation between Naruto and Kurotsuchi. I'm looking forward to seeing her more in this arc.

man leaf jonin nowadays SUCK
Yup. The Jonin rank is in a weird place when now "Genin" can mean having access to 3 different chakra natures (which used to be something that was expected of Jonin) and "Kage" means demigod.

Oct 25, 2017
chp 28

omg I cant handle all this Kawaki daily life stuff, like, the scene when he is with Naruto and Sarada chooses the snack, and is like THIS IS SUPER GOOD!!!! I wish this arc lasted longer *hopes fans writes tons of fanfics*

Also Naruto parenting moment, more please

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I am going to stick with the Anime, and just wait for plot development it seems. Tried reading the manga but the art feels a bit off, like why does everyone have such languorous eyes, Mitsuki takes the whole sun angle to a manipulayive degree, and it feels like 10 pages of random art during transitions or fights with 2 or 3 pages of exposition. Also feels like the Anime taking the long road to getting to the Kara is a good thing, as this Land of the Earth Arc feels proper in getting some answers to who Mitsuki is.

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
I am going to stick with the Anime, and just wait for plot development it seems. Tried reading the manga but the art feels a bit off, like why does everyone have such languorous eyes, Mitsuki takes the whole sun angle to a manipulayive degree, and it feels like 10 pages of random art during transitions or fights with 2 or 3 pages of exposition. Also feels like the Anime taking the long road to getting to the Kara is a good thing, as this Land of the Earth Arc feels proper in getting some answers to who Mitsuki is.
Yeah, the anime is handling stuff a lot better than the manga, the Land of Earth arc has been really good so far.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I hope Boruto and Sasuke go on some space/dimension adventures eventually

Boruto's eye can dimension hop too so it works out

just imagine the worlds and places they would see, maybe even ruins or even beasts or flying space whales lolololol

Last edited:

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone else not believe this story
Their twitter bio says they teach in Japan. I'm willing to believe that there are Japanese kids finding out about Boruto while watching it on TV and later finding out about Naruto. Doesn't seem that unrealistic. I knew what Dragon Ball Z and GT were before knowing there was a "Dragon Ball".

Oct 25, 2017
Their twitter bio says they teach in Japan. I'm willing to believe that there are Japanese kids finding out about Boruto while watching it on TV and later finding out about Naruto. Doesn't seem that unrealistic. I knew what Dragon Ball Z and GT were before knowing there was a "Dragon Ball".
i think its doubtful, Naruto only stopped like two years ago, worst yet it isnt like reruns dont air, and further naruto is still the face of the series The person would need to be teaching kids who are just entering school. Games wise, Storm series also released on Switch the up and coming popular series which didnt have boruto.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
i think its doubtful, Naruto only stopped like two years ago, worst yet it isnt like reruns dont air, and further naruto is still the face of the series The person would need to be teaching kids who are just entering school. Games wise, Storm series also released on Switch the up and coming popular series which didnt have boruto.

Two years is a way more than enough for many people to become the age where they'd be interested in Naruto/Boruto. All I'm saying is I'm willing to believe someone would learn what "Boruto" is before learning what "Naruto" is, even if they'd learn about the latter soon after.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017

Ok it being in Japan makes WAY more sense.

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder what Mitsuki objective is and what he's after.

Wasnt surprised in the slightest at him turning back, but that lightning strike to Boruto was, wow. My heart.

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
That was a gut punch, not sure what his true motives are but it's interesting. Can't tell if he's playing the long con or legitimately concerned whether his feeling for Boruto are genuine or artificial. Or maybe it's both.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Nice episode. I'm really liking this arc and also I appreciate how consistent this show is visually. And I feel like every week I enjoy the soundtrack more and more.

That was a gut punch, not sure what his true motives are but it's interesting. Can't tell if he's playing the long con or legitimately concerned whether his feeling for Boruto are genuine or artificial. Or maybe it's both.
I figured it was a "to fool your enemies, (further) fool your friends" thing

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
Wait, wait wait.
I finished the manga despite disliking it, and I am stunned. How in the flying fuck is it gking to even make sense if Koji=Jiraya. Like really, that's an asspull that even Dragonball wouldn't have the balls to pull off.
It's like how Mu La Flaga survive Gundam Seed and appear as man in mask antagonist Neo in Seed Destiny.

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
I have no idea what these words are, but okay. Looking him up, it seems he is the Char Anzable of Gundam Seed? I know at least that much when it comes to Gundam, there is always a pretty blonde boy to fuck things up spectacularly.
He's one of the good guy and died in Seed series, later in the the sequel Seed Destiny, there's mysterious masked antagonist that is later revealed to be brainwashed good guy from Seed.

mugurumakensei

Elizabeth, I’m coming to join you!
Oct 25, 2017
Wait, wait wait.
I finished the manga despite disliking it, and I am stunned. How in the flying fuck is it gking to even make sense if Koji=Jiraya. Like really, that's an asspull that even Dragonball wouldn't have the balls to pull off.
jiraiya's body was never recovered. Unlike Ao, I don't think his spirit is in there. I think some other ninja is possessing the body since Jiraiya fought against a rinnegan and thus has the activation for Karma.

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
dxGz3Zu.png

im glad boruto made fun of this right after

icyflamez96

Oct 26, 2017
I wonder what Mitsuki objective is and what he's after.

Wasnt surprised in the slightest at him turning back, but that lightning strike to Boruto was, wow. My heart.

I read this comment before watching the ep and god dang I hard a hard time getting through the end knowing this was gonna happen LOL

Boruto got straight shamed this episode. Maybe even worse than the chunin exam scandal?

Oct 27, 2017
I read this comment before watching the ep and god dang I hard a hard time getting through the end knowing this was gonna happen LOL

Boruto got straight shamed this episode. Maybe even worse than the chunin exam scandal?

I haven't seen it yet but how could it possibly be worse than the chunin exam thing lol especially the anime version like damn now I'm scared to watch the episode

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering why the Naruto OT was getting the spotlight over this one, glad that's fixed lol

Pein

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Good thing this is getting some shine, obviously there's naruto interest considering we get threads daily on it lol .

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Newest episode was good. Love Garaga just trolling the shit out of Boruto lol