• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
Good episode and a lot of surprises, Boruto forming a contract with Garaga, the Yurito stuff and Denki managing to free himself.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Really good episode. Didn't expect Yurito to be straight up murdered.
I really like Boruto forming a contract with Garaga. It's a nice way to complete the goal in a non-straightforward manner and it differentiates him from his father since he's not doing toads (I thought Sarada would get the contract last week but Boruto is Sasuke's student so this is cool).

Blitzwolf215

Oct 26, 2017
Cool what they did with Garaga. Was also not expecting the Yurito stuff. Last week's episode felt like eh but this episode seemed to get the plot back on track or at least set things to move along.

Oct 25, 2017
Omg my my my my my Yurito, please somehow be alive, please you didnt, you didnt deser

Loved the Garaga happenings, that's like younger than it happened with Naruto.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
oh my the internet is on fire(not in a good way) by some specific people with Boruto getting a snake summon

we don't even know if it is permanent, these people need to relax and calm down

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
oh my the internet is on fire(not in a good way) by some specific people with Boruto getting a snake summon
Surprised people would be mad about that. Seems cool to me that he's not getting toads like Jiraiya...Minato...Naruto...Konohamaru...
I guess there are about as many people with Snakes but not as closely tied to Boruto as the toad contractors so it's more interesting to me.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
SasuSaku fans

like if Sarada can't get a snake summon herself when there is no rule saying she can't
I think last week they were saying Sarada should get him too so that adds fuel to the fire

Edit: I never knew how much of a sanctuary ResetEra really is until you notice internet flame wars

Edit 2: It would be extremely cooler if Team 7 was a full on snake team

PhantomKnight

Oct 25, 2017
I think is cool Boruto being able to summon Garaga.
Sarada can always try to summon a hawk... as Sasuke did...that one time...out of nowhere...

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
we are talking about the Urashiki comment on Toneri's time freeze

of course the Dragon King Palace is just a time palace where everything outside the palace moves faster relative to the palace's time space instead of it actually being about Dragons and Dragon Kings

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
I think in the end Boruto will either keep Garaga as a summon for being right about Mitsuki, or Mitsuki gets a contract with Garaga after they meet. No way are they gonna let it go like that. Pretty cool episode either way, straight up murdering a Jonin in the middle of the day is a plain declaration of war, isn't it? We went from a supplemental arc that wasn't in the Manga that could be slightly filleresque to a proper canon stoty that could be more important than the Manga happenings real quick. Really interested to see how this ties into and also leads into whatever is mext to cover that has happened in the manga.

Wait I am not knowledgeable about the manga at all, but what the flying fuck js going on over there?!
I saw that spoiler for the Volume 6 cover, went to look it up in the wiki and other sites, I am audibly shouting WHAT THE HELL. Is that Koji guy Jiraya's son or something, cause no way can he have both the Rasegan and Toad Summons, AND red markings under his eyes and not be Jiraya related. I doubt its actually Jiraya, that would be too much. But still, holy shit was not expecting the Manga to be that balls to the walls crazy already.

Last edited:

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Slowly catching up, but I just wanted to say that it's pretty awkward to see that Tsunade is still using that transformation jutsu

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I remember when she was first introduced and we were told that she uses transformations to look a bunch of different ages. That got dropped real quick
well she did that to outwit the loan sharks chasing after her

after she became Hokage she just kept the main form she uses

she did the youth thing primarily because byakugou healing is just rapid cell division making her age faster then normal

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
She just wanna look good

Don't we all...

Well, whatever, Orochimaru doing the same thing high-key. I'm just saying my headcanon is that people make jokes behind her back

I remember when she was first introduced and we were told that she uses transformations to look a bunch of different ages. That got dropped real quick

well she did that to outwit the loan sharks chasing after her

after she became Hokage she just kept the main form she uses

she did the youth thing primarily because byakugou healing is just rapid cell division making her age faster then normal

Totally forgot about this.

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I'm currently rewatching all of Naruto. I'm at the Gaara vs. Kimimaro fight now.

Low-key not understanding why the opinion that Chuunin exams were the peak of the series is so common. Retrieve Sasuke arc is running circles around that one.

Iva Demilcol

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
The change of schedule made me forgot when to watch Boruto.

well... the last episode was actually pretty good. I was right about these guys being related to Deidara!

I did not expect Boruto getting to summon snakes. My bet is that Garaga will be his standard summon from now on.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I hope they announce during Jump Fest that they are making it weekly

that would actually help the anime soooooooooo much

but I doubt it

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
Manga spoilers

I reallllllly don't want Koji to be Jiraiya, I hope this is all misdrection.

Iva Demilcol

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Iwatodai Dorm
Manga:

It's not as if we knew all the important ninjas in Konoha, for example Denki's father used to be a ninja too, of course we never saw him in action because he's a new character, but many of the anbu... we knew almost nothing about them. So far all I can think of is that this guy may be related to Jiraiya but he's not Jiraiya himself. The time skip, and the fact that the original story just centered around some characters give them enough elements to introduce new characters without making any harm to the original story (hopefully).

Oct 25, 2017
Were he pt1 scenes shown today redrawn or something, I dont remember them looking that good back then. Am glad they returned to address Konohamaru nii chan's feelings about Mitsuki.

Oct 25, 2017
OH forgot to mention am so glad Yurito (somehow) survived. Praying "restructuring face" just is a thing. I dont want him to have a permanent scar or have to be permanently bandaged or scarred Danzo style :(