• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I'm on ep 66 and it's clear that they need to do more Sasuke and Sarada moments. Sarada actually wants to and likes to train with her dad and it's mutual.
Ep 67: Thank you for reminding my that Choji has the fucking wings of light like the motherfucking Turn A Gundam.
DID MOTHERFUCKING OROCHIMARU JUST SIGN A MOTHERFUCKING PERMISSION SLIP!!!! Does he use a pseudonym for this or does his sign that fucking shit as fucking Orochifuckingmaru?
Mitsuki: "Dad, what's your gender?"
Orochimaru: "I'm gender fluid as fuck."
tenor.gif

Last edited:

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Boruto "what is this mark?"

Sasuke stares at it

flashbacks of curse mark rushes through his mind

"You're screwed kid"

Last edited:

Rand a. Thor

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Greece
So next week its now gonna be Boruto Sundays right? Or is it the week after? Cause if Boruto and Doctor Who happen on the same day I dunno if I can handle the hype.

And yeah, I like that little scene. Sasuke being more of a parental figure than Naruto will always bring a smile to my face. And no, its alright that he doesn't have the same qualities when on screen with Sarada. He doesn't go out of his way to be the Father Figure, because he knows that she's his daughter 100%. I mean, its Naruto's kid, after all the bullshit he's been through with him, its only logical that he would be stricter and more parental to the little asshat. Like she's a Uchiha, she doesn't need it. But an Uzumaki? Yeah someone needs to be there to keep him in line.

Oct 27, 2017
Who's the Gohan of Boruto

Boruto???

Prodigy son of his prodigy world saviour father, mentor is also his dads rival and previous enemy, being built up to take over when his dad eventually kicks the bucket, really book smart

Sounds like Gohan to me

And Kishi can't pump fake us for Naruto like Tori did because this series is NAMED after him

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Boruto???

Prodigy son of his prodigy world saviour father, mentor is also his dads rival and previous enemy, being built up to take over when his dad eventually kicks the bucket, really book smart

Sounds like Gohan to me

And Kishi can't pump fake us for Naruto like Tori did because this series is NAMED after him

I'll admit, I walked right into that

Oct 25, 2017
So next week its now gonna be Boruto Sundays right? Or is it the week after? Cause if Boruto and Doctor Who happen on the same day I dunno if I can handle the hype.

And yeah, I like that little scene. Sasuke being more of a parental figure than Naruto will always bring a smile to my face. And no, its alright that he doesn't have the same qualities when on screen with Sarada. He doesn't go out of his way to be the Father Figure, because he knows that she's his daughter 100%. I mean, its Naruto's kid, after all the bullshit he's been through with him, its only logical that he would be stricter and more parental to the little asshat. Like she's a Uchiha, she doesn't need it. But an Uzumaki? Yeah someone needs to be there to keep him in line.
An Uzumaki falling to the dark side and having to be talk no jutsu'd by an Uchiha would be the funniest shit.

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Boruto???

Sounds like Gohan to me

So Hima's the new Goten?

explains the height issues
(2015) (Movie Sheet)
tumblr_pffl36bY3P1wykgrro2_1280.png

(2017) (Anime Post Genin Exam Sheet)
tumblr_pffl36bY3P1wykgrro3_1280.png

Last edited:

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
I find it funny that Sarada took night/cram school during the academy but Boruto aced the exam without any effort

if the dude actually studied he might've actually be smarter then Sarada easily

Android Sophia

The Absolute Sword
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I mean, that's pretty much Boruto's character in a nutshell.

"If Boruto did <x>, instead of being lazy about it, he'd easily be better at it than <y>"

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Also I'm surprised the ED seems to be Mitsuki focused still. Wonder if his arc will be longer than I thought?

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
Also I'm surprised the ED seems to be Mitsuki focused still. Wonder if his arc will be longer than I thought?
OP also looks like it is this arc focused with the ice/rock metaphor (comparable to the current ending and that crystal rock stuff)

maybe the OP will have both this arc and the next arc stuff in it

ED changes more frequently then the OP so it still being Mitsuki makes sense if this arc is long

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I've never found the "Boruto's Dad" joke funny but I just watched a video where someone called Naruto "the prequel to Boruto" and I lost it lmao.

Remember

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Chicago, IL United States
I just caught up to the last few episodes and I have to say I'm a little disappointed in the first time interaction between Boruto and Orochimaru. Years of history, between Orochimaru, Sasuke, and Naruto and he doesn't even take the slightest interest in Boruto nor does he have an interesting dialogue with him. I'm hoping they actually do later on in this arc.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I just caught up to the last few episodes and I have to say I'm a little disappointed in the first time interaction between Boruto and Orochimaru. Years of history, between Orochimaru, Sasuke, and Naruto and he doesn't even take the slightest interest in Boruto nor does he have an interesting dialogue with him. I'm hoping they actually do later on in this arc.

His son called dibs

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
or this whole entire Mitsuki arc is an elaborate ruse by Orochimaru to test Boruto and Mitsuki while he keeps his poker face

new OP on Sunday and apparently at least animation wise some insiders said it is comparable to OP 16 and OP 18 of Shippuden in overall animation quality

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Honestly I'm fine if there's one person in this show who doesn't give a damn about Boruto. Though he probably will anyway, at some point.
This Sunday coming up? As in the 7th of October?
Yeah tomorrow.

Oct 27, 2017

Sick I just caught up today since I was like 3 episodes behind lol

One complaint I gotta make is how bad they undersell jonin in this show like they don't seem that impressive at all aside from the kage and konohamaru lol

I'm glad they used Suigetsu to stall Moegi during the second confrontation because it bothered me how easily she let them get away initially like really woman?

TheRealTalker

Oct 25, 2017
lol I wonder if they had planned on OP 3 being bad animation wise all along for this upcoming OP

why so many animators and even legends and other amazing animators for an OP XD

Oct 25, 2017
animators rushing in droves to have some part in naruto franchise, odd to think in another thread people tried to downplay my suggestion that naruto carries more weight for animators participation than other lesser series

--

Also hyped to add it to my home collection soon.

Oct 27, 2017
New OP and ED are really good and the episode was alright good week for it imo

I wonder if that thing they fight in the OP is anything more than just a cool visual....?

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Good episode. Happy to see Aoda again and Garaga is pretty fun. I wonder if he'll make a contract with Sarada.
It's funny that Tsunade is still maintaning her same appeareance when she was already pretty old in part 1.